Starting My Journal

Got a few questions?
I have received my seeds from Pacific Coast Seed Company.

I do have a small starter grow light coming from Amazon to Start

I do have my Grow tent and light 2000 led from best in our sponsors, fans yes

I do have Starter Pods to get the seeds started after they pop out of the seed case.

I do need to buy Grow bags for say 10 plants.

Pro Mix will be my choice to grow in which i have bought a bail with peralite in it.

Now what I need advice on is "Nutrients"

It was described to me in a past post on planting the seed with a dab of "worm casings" in deep enough so the plant root will grow down to it.

I was considering using a Fertilizer called "Chicken Soup" "Dr. JimZ" but if I don't get an answer from them on a requested email, I will look elsewhere.

I am not saying I am going to use this on Babies, No I m not. But as they develop.
Any suggestions on Nutrients?
:welcome:
Your seeds are autos or photos?

As for water... I use tap water, left to sit for 3 4 days so chlorine gets out, with no ph adjust.

If you have nuts for roots such as bacterial and fungi, you can use it after first week or 2.

I use only tap water in first week. On second week I started the bacterial and fungi feeding with ph adjust on 6.5.

As for the nuts, I'm using Advanced Nutrients

You can check my ongoing journal to see how they work so far.

Stay safe! :Namaste:

:welcome:
Your seeds are autos or photos?

As for water... I use tap water, left to sit for 3 4 days so chlorine gets out, with no ph adjust.

If you have nuts for roots such as bacterial and fungi, you can use it after first week or 2.

I use only tap water in first week. On second week I started the bacterial and fungi feeding with ph adjust on 6.5.

As for the nuts, I'm using Advanced Nutrients

You can check my ongoing journal to see how they work so far.

Stay safe! :Namaste:
Your question, they are AutoFlower.

Got a Question on Cloth Grow Bags. What is the better size, Three or Five Gallon? My babies have popped and are now 3 inches tall in the Starter Cubes.
Hey @Slipdog01 hope you are well my friend.
Got room? :popcorn:

Stay safe
Bill
I am well Bill. Just pissed off cause of too much snow. Over a Foot on Saturday in 11 hrs. But I'm ok. I got half a sack and coffee:high-five:

I thought I would do an update on my Journal and how things are going.

As I posted, have (auto flower) seeds from a seed-bank out in California. If I am allowed to post the seed-bank, Please Administrator let me know and I will. And they take Bitcoin too.

Seeds were planted still in the Case,

Now a note, I planted in Pete Cubes to start. I did not Pop them in a Towell.
I will try that method in the Next Grow.

Seeds were planted one seed per pod. I went down in each Pete Pod around 1.5 inches.

There I placed a "dab of Worm Casings", then covered that by a Quarter inch of Pete Pod and then the Quality Seed. That way the seed has a chance to start and when it gets strong enough to handle the worm shit, The plant will be strong enough.

6xside.png

Now I do want to note that these are 10 days old from Start as of Today.
Also note that I did not start these with the Light Pictured. I used a small Starter LED grow light.

Sprouts now are 3.5 inches tall as of today.

View from the Top on this Pic below
6xforward.png

View of Inside the Grow Tent. Note here it is a 36 in wide x 60 in. Tall.

Will say AC-Infinity Tent is Great Quality
overall.png

I do have a Question here now. My Light
light.png

I have this exactly 32 inches above the Sprouts, and today I set the Brightness from Med, to 3/4 brightness. I should be closer, but How Much?

Temp inside averages 64 to 80F and I am on a 24 hr light Span. Humidity is 70 to 75%.

Hey, now I need some advice on "Cloth Grow bags".
Do I want 3 gallon or 5 gallon bags?

I am concerned on that please. I need to order soon for I do not want them babies to fall over. That small fan I have going runs off a USB port very low voltage but sure helps them build their strengths.

Got a Question on Cloth Grow Bags. What is the better size, Three or Five Gallon? My babies have popped and are now 3 inches tall in the Starter Cubes.

I am well Bill. Just pissed off cause of too much snow. Over a Foot on Saturday in 11 hrs. But I'm ok. I got half a sack and coffee:high-five:
If you have room I'd go 5 every time.
I've flowered 3's just too small imo.

Stay safe
Bill

Give me an idea of the size of the 5 gallon bag. I got 6 started in a 36x60 tent. Do I have room for six 5 gallon bags?

Well, I guess I will answer my own question with this
1664482072881.png
Hey @Slipdog01 here are 5 gal's going into flower.
Then just 5 gal air pots.
Last girls in 5 gal pots in full flower.
Just to give you an idea of the room you need.

Stay safe
Bill

Screenshot_20220314-154034_Gallery.jpg

Starting flower . 5 gal pots different kinds.
Screenshot_20220314-154101_Gallery.jpg

5 gal air pots.
Screenshot_20220314-154138_Gallery.jpg

Same girls as air pots.

Hey @Slipdog01 here are 5 gal's going into flower.
Then just 5 gal air pots.
Last girls in 5 gal pots in full flower.
Just to give you an idea of the room you need.

Stay safe
Bill

Screenshot_20220314-154034_Gallery.jpg

Starting flower . 5 gal pots different kinds.
Screenshot_20220314-154101_Gallery.jpg

5 gal air pots.
Screenshot_20220314-154138_Gallery.jpg

Same girls as air pots.
What's the advantage of the air pots? From what I read the bags the roots grow out and up.

On the air pot is that so the roots will extend outside the pots?

What's the advantage of the air pots? From what I read the bags the roots grow out and up.

On the air pot is that so the roots will extend outside the pots?
Good morning @Slipdog01 hope everything is going good today.
Cloth bags are great. :thumb: Nothing wrong with them.
But air pots self prune the roots and work better.
Better root growth, no getting root bound and excellent air exchange with roots.
I recommend trying them to everyone.
But there isn't anything wrong with a good bag.

Stay safe
Bill

Just wanted to update my Pics

Planted in Cubes on 3-4-2022

Sprouted within 3 days.

Received my Grow bags 5 days ago and Transplanted them into the Bags

Worm Shit is about 4 inches down the the pot under the Sprout.

Soil is Pro-Mix with Vermiculite

Strictly Melted Snow - Rain Water only

Started with a little Miracle Grow in the water but have Ceased now and just straight water.

I am open to advise. I believe the plants are doing well considering less than 2 weeks now.

I am concerned about the one pic you will see with the leaf "Highlighted" for on the tips of the leaf it is

starting to yellow on the tip of that right leaf. What is the deficiency?

The pic in the different container, If bent pretty good before the bag. I replanted it and look at that. Growing every day.

yellow leaf.png
container 7 inch.png
heigth.png
broken.png

Just wanted to update my Pics

Planted in Cubes on 3-4-2022

Sprouted within 3 days.

Received my Grow bags 5 days ago and Transplanted them into the Bags

Worm Shit is about 4 inches down the the pot under the Sprout.

Soil is Pro-Mix with Vermiculite

Strictly Melted Snow - Rain Water only

Started with a little Miracle Grow in the water but have Ceased now and just straight water.

I am open to advise. I believe the plants are doing well considering less than 2 weeks now.

I am concerned about the one pic you will see with the leaf "Highlighted" for on the tips of the leaf it is

starting to yellow on the tip of that right leaf. What is the deficiency?

The pic in the different container, If bent pretty good before the bag. I replanted it and look at that. Growing every day.

yellow leaf.png
container 7 inch.png
heigth.png
broken.png
Girls look great my @Slipdog01 , hope your having a good day.
The slight brown on the tip is more than likely nutrient burn from the soil a touch hot.
Nothing to worry about.
How are your watering abilities? Are you confident?
Would you like a quick tutorial so you don't overwater and end up with lazy roots?

Stay safe
Bill

Read that thread it's very helpful.
I love 7 gal bags, big roots = big fruits. Hehe

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom