Exotic Genetix's The Cube & Others

TerpFiend617

420 Member
Hello Everybody, from the state of Massachusetts!
This is going to be my grow journal and all are welcome to have a seat. I grow semi organically meaning I use both chemical & organic fertilizers. I've ditched my HPS setup and switched to LED, my past few grows I haven't noticed any drop in quality with the change.
This is going to be a multi strain grow with the majority being Cube & Cube crosses.
The Cube was bred by Exotic Genetix, it's Star Fighter cubed - that's how the strain got it's name.
I believe only 100 packs got released and the strain discontinued, so it's very much a rarity.

I'll be growing these strains:
The Cube
Fruit Cube (Cube x Cookies & Cream x FPOG)
Cube x Cornbread (Cornbread=Katsu Bubba x Rare Dankness #2)
Peanut Butter Breath x Rozay
Wedding Crasher x MAC

Here's A few pics of Fruit Cube from my past grows

FB_IMG_1646797252581.jpg
FB_IMG_1646797265525.jpg

Wow, need shades to view that jewel.

Nice start to your journal @TerpFiend617

Will you be growing in soil again?
Tell us about your setup.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Well I like to use Promix Organic as my media - heavily amended with Dr. Earth, humic acid, azomite, cricket frass (for the chitin), EWC, Mycorrhizal inoculate, and extra perlite for drainage.

My set up consists of 3 grow tents: (1) 4'x4' (2) 4'x2'.
One of the 4'x2's will be for veg & the other tents will be for flowering. I have a 650 watt bar LED setup in the biggest tent, the other two each have a single 250 watt LED quantum board.

I usually grow large trained plants in 7 gal fabric pots with a long veg time. But this round I'll be doing a S.O.G. grow using 3g tall fabric pots. I'm out of medicine and the dispensaries are too expensive so that's why I'm going for a fast turnaround.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom