MWJ420 DWC, Blueberry Auto, AK-47 Xtrm, Carmelicious, 2017

MWJ420

420 Member
My current grow is my first Hydro experience. I consider myself somewhat educated but only enough to begin learning hands on. Due to cost most of everything is DIY. Any advice is welcome. I consider all criticism constructive criticism. So please feel free to correct me on even the smallest things. I am also trying to start a small greenhouse business growing vegetables, mushrooms, etc... However, my passion is cannabis. I hope my business will allow me the experience and connections to be there when my state legalizes cultivation. ..

Grow specs:
4x4 diy room with mylar covering
System: DWC hydro: 2-18 gal totes (separate res.) With 5"net pots
Ventilation: fresh outside air intake and vent fan for exhaust.. also several small fans for circulation
Temp control: 5200 btu air conditioner and fans
Digital PH tester, Digital TDS, temp and humidity remote censored gauges
Nutrients; GH flora series performance pack, Botanicare Hydroguard, and Cali-Magic, Via-Grow PH up and PH down
Medium; 1.5" Rock wool cubes and Hydroton (clay pebbles)
One 4-way air hydro air pump and one 2-way aquarium air pump
Genetics; AMS Seeds...4 Blueberry 420 Autos, 2 Carmelicious fem. , 2 AK-47 XTRM

Only 4 are in DWC, the others are in soil. ( some will be transferred outside ) my seeds arrived on 3-29-17. That evening I placed them in cups of room te_mp. Tap water. The next morning I put them in paper towels. By the next morning all had sprouted and had good tap roots. That evening they were moved to rock wool cubes and soil cups. Once sprouted and roots began to show I placed the rock wool cubes in net pots with clay pellets and began top watering . Only water at first. After a few days I began to see roots peek out of the net pots. I then filled one of my totes with nutrient solution and started the dwc. I began with 1/4 strength nutes with 5.7PH. That was on 4-8-17. I have pictures I will be adding showing the progress. Today I changed the res water increasing nutes to 1/2 strength. I was going to start the second tote for two of them at this time. I decided to wait until tomorrow to to see any signs of nutes burn. They look good so far. I have tried doing everything correct. If anyone has any suggestions please do tell!!! Thanks for reading...!! I need all the wisdom I can get. I'm open to any and all suggestions. I have always made a point to pay attention when talking to someone full of wisdom. Knowledge is power. I need as much as I can get. Again thanks for reading. I hope you all follow me the entire grow!!!

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom