Stealth grow assistance required

Stonersan

I have done quiet a bit of defoliation to help it grow better in the small space but is there anything else I can do to improve the yield.

It's a PC case. I was thinking if I should defoliate to get more light into the bus sites. I can't post photos for some reason I know it would be very helpful.

The plants in flowering are both autos. One is bubblegum and the other is blue mango. They are both around 40cm high

image13483.jpeg

Managed to get a photo uploaded. Any assistance will be very much appreciated and thanks guys.

That's good information I can't afford to have the plant get any taller it's very close to the light right now. So this is the highest I can have it. I think mines are around 40 days old. Taking away a week for germination. But I believe I need to remove leaves to get more light to the lower parts am I right to do this or would it hurt my plant.

Thanks a lot Mr am4zin I think I might just leave it how it is and just let the buds grow I was defoliating quiet a bit at the beginning anyway. So I'm just going keep it going and when do you think I should change to just ph'd water. Also am I right to assume it's half way into flowering? Can't fault advice from experienced grow. This my first one btw. So still learning the process.

Thanks for that I've seen a few stealth grow journals and they tend to say they end up with 10g dried weight. I just hope it isn't as that low. Hoping for atleast 20g dried weight. But I guess I won't know until harvest time. Thanks a lot for your help by the way and the advice. Just fattening her up for now.

I did the same thing to mine..it was way to bushy,but mine wasn't an auto..and cut the popcorn buds of the very bottom that won't mount to anything..and you don't have to do it all at once..what I did was cut a couple leaves here and there tI'll I got it where I wanted..I grew 1 plant in a 5 gal smart pot and harvested 170 grams dried..and I used 300 watts of cfl...I just started another grow can't wait to see what there gona do..there only 2 weeks old.they are Money Maker,Chocolate Kush and Critical Impact. .here is a pic of my last grow

Before defoil
20160206_225713.jpg

After defoil
20160405_004318.jpg

image13745.jpeg

This how it looks today week 5 flower. I think it looks pretty good but not expecting anything great from the yield. How do you guys think it looks and should I start flushing??. Thanks for the insight greenebud42.

image13745.jpeg

This how it looks today week 5 flower. I think it looks pretty good but not expecting anything great from the yield. How do you guys think it looks and should I start flushing??. Thanks for the insight greenebud42.

She looks great, I normally don't start to flush untill I see my first amber trich. You should starting cutting back on the nutes tho, that way she starts to use some her stored energy.

So I'm cutting back on the nutes by 1ml a day till next week then I'll flush for about 3 days as its a dwc with ------------. So I did some research and found out I don't require full two week flush. And I'll try to harvest by the following Friday. I also researched that the taste and potency depends on the drying and curing. I'm not requiring top shelf taste and high right now. The plant easily uses a litre of water ever 24 hours. So I'm refilling my respective with Greg nutrients dissolved water every day.

Back
Top Bottom