Stealth - Hawaiian x Blueberry - Soil - CFLs In Crawl Space

Re: stealth - Hawaiian x Blueberry, soil, cfl's in crawlspace

Thanks for the PM ilikebike.... cant reply until my post count is higher... The link you sent won't take me to the promised land however... (yes, subbed out the ----- in the url)

I think I read something on the topic in the "everything you need to know" thread, which I will revisit..

5 0

looking great man im a cfl grower and i loved growin it was some prime dank that was crsytaly as fuckq and creaped up on ya i trimed all throught out the flowering stage so that i could get better penetration and i still got a good yield ppl

hi, i was speaking to another grower on here and was talking about pruning, he said that the plant needs its leaves as its like the plants solar panels, when you remove these it makes the plant produce more leaves, now when the plants in flower cycle if you remove the bigger fan leaves then the plant will send energy to the leaves inside the buds and these will start to grow to enable the plant to do what its meant to do,

a gentle pruning can be beneficial but dont go to mad as it makes the little leaves in the buds grow more and causes a leafy smoke, this is not my own work this is from another grower who had tried pruning and not pruning and when he did prune the leaves in and around the buds came to life and started to grow out from the bud,

first book I ever read on growin was Sumach's "Grow your own Stone"... a classic

The first rule in the book - 'tell no-one' period. That is my policy. Period.

This place lets folks share their pride and joy with a reasonable degree of anonymity and security.

So, yes the wife still does not know.

For the time being, I will keep moving leaves that shade the bud and keep the trimming to an absolute minimum. I place quality ahead of optimum yield in my priorities.

5 0

nice nice man how smell proof is it in there can u smell it on the out side of the box ??
5 0

aroma is now under control...

I had to get serious about ventilation with a 4" in line 175 cfm fan sucking the girls perfume through a carbon filter. I also added an ona bucket right under the filter to treat the air. It discharges outside through a vent hole I cut into the plate for the furnace exhaust. Now there is a very faint smell of fresh linen from what passes as a dryer vent.

yes, stealth is the word.

Followed some great instructions found here to build an aero cloner out of stuff I had lying around. Took 6 cuttings from the last Hawaiian/Bluberry gen 1 clone I had vegging and now have them under 18 hr 6500K light getting them rooted out so I can have them vegged a bit, topped and started on some lst training by the time the flowering crop is finishing.

Then, I took the trimmed mother plant, and went for a hike in the bush. Dug a big hole, threw 3 dead fish in the bottom, topped up with some sweetened soil treated with Dolomitic Lime, planted the girl and wished her good luck. I'll swing by in a few weeks and see if she survived the chilly spring nights. Maybe push a few fertilizer spikes in the dirt around her and sprinkle some slug repellent around her toes. Be interesting to see if she goes wild. I can always pop more seed or take some cuttings mid summer if the outdoor plant survives.

Next strain I am going to be trying will be one of Jack Herer, Super Silver Haze or Sativa Afgani Genetic Equilibrium (SAGE) I need to decide when to germ one of these... I am trying to keep a perpetual flowering room going. If the current blue hawaii is a hit, I'll move the 6 clones in and really fill my scrog screen with more of the same. If it isn't kick ass then I want to be ready with the next strain.

The logistics are a bit of a challenge while keeping the grow stealthy. If I had more space to work with I could keep a few strains in veg.

5 0

Seems there is a little trouble with one of the plants...

I ran into a gravity issue with the automatic feeding and had some siphoning of nutrients pretty much continually for a few days until the level in the bucket equalized to the height of the drip into the pots. Result was that the soil has not had a chance to dry out and was saturated with pretty strong nutrient during that time.

Two of the plants look no worse for wear, but one of them got a little yellow on the upper leaves and curled tips. Growth sees to have slowed down as well over the last week or so. No noticeable gains.
DSC_6917_-_Copy.JPG

So, I flushed all plants twice with a gal of pure water each time and am now letting them dry out... also moved the lights up to about 4 inches from the tops just in case it was too much heat... I had the lights closer and the one top ended up within an inch of the lights. Could be she is sunburned not nute burned? maybe both? Anyone care to diagnose? Any other action I could be taking to rectify?

5 0

keeping my fingers crossed for you mate,

new contets just started in the lounge so if you all ready nominated someone then you need to do it again as they put up new page today, so get your entries in for plant of the month, nug of the month and member of the month

what is with that post, i noticed it yesterday but i was tired and not slept for 2 days so after a few hours sleep, and after sorting my stuff out i logged back in to check i did actually read what i did, sometimes i have to ask myself if i was actually awake when i saw or read something, its the downside with been an insomniac, you something think reality is not reality and vica versa, i get to the stage where im talking to people that are not their, but only after not sleeping for 5 days strait, the docs says its the brain playing tricks, crazy is what it is, thats why i had to check that i did actually read what i did, have you clicked on the link, i was expecting someones grow, but no it dont take you to a journal, surely 420 staff wont let people post links to stuff like that, i wonder if they even noticed it

you aint wrong their, i flagged it up with the site, not sure how it got posted or why, or if its malicous or not, just thought its better to be safe than sorry imo

?

seems I missed something here

naked women?

nuffin good like that mate, someone put a link in your journal that what sumet to do with comedians and nothing to do with growing, took you to a comedian site, seemed very strange that they registered here and posted that link in your journal, if it was naked woman i wouldnt of flagged it up, but it was far from it mate, not even sure why the found this site or registered, chances are it was someones idea of pay per click crap and just wanted loads of people to click the link, like i did, didnt know what it was so clicked on it, nuffin to worry about mate, hows the grow going

Back
Top Bottom