Stepwell Soil?

PE636

Debating trying something different and wondering if anyone has been using these products? Thinking about a Stepwell super soil kit with the lactobacillus additive and a veg and bloom top dress, plus a couple different tea concoctions they make.. Admittedly I know little about this method of growing but I've got pretty good well water here and always wanted to give it a try.. All this free time I could probably figure it out in time for outdoors this summer.. I wonder if @Emilya would be kind enough to give this a look and let me know what she thinks?
What I've been growing in coco is definitely good weed but I feel like I'm missing out on some flavours and whatnot.

Debating trying something different and wondering if anyone has been using these products? Thinking about a Stepwell super soil kit with the lactobacillus additive and a veg and bloom top dress, plus a couple different tea concoctions they make.. Admittedly I know little about this method of growing but I've got pretty good well water here and always wanted to give it a try.. All this free time I could probably figure it out in time for outdoors this summer.. I wonder if @Emilya would be kind enough to give this a look and let me know what she thinks?
What I've been growing in coco is definitely good weed but I feel like I'm missing out on some flavours and whatnot.
it looks like a well thought out system and I think with the well water you will have good luck with it. Stick with their system, don't ever use chlorinated water or worry about pH, and I think you will achieve what you are wanting with an organic grow. Good luck!

Thanks @Emilya for your input. The well water is usually right around 100ppm.. I could also very easily collect rainwater from my roof. Already have a 45 gallon barrel and everything just have never got around to setting it up.
I think I may give it a try, I'll post up a thread on it if so!

Thanks @Emilya for your input. The well water is usually right around 100ppm.. I could also very easily collect rainwater from my roof. Already have a 45 gallon barrel and everything just have never got around to setting it up.
I think I may give it a try, I'll post up a thread on it if so!

I have used their system before and as long as you follow their recommendations, you will be good with water only and the EM-1 from them as well.
Never need to pH and your well water is perfect for the whole grow!

I added the grow with Stepwell soil to my organic worm starting bin/soil container.
It's also a great starting base for finessing and adding your own extras!

I have used their system before and as long as you follow their recommendations, you will be good with water only and the EM-1 from them as well.
Never need to pH and your well water is perfect for the whole grow!

I added the grow with Stepwell soil to my organic worm starting bin/soil container.
It's also a great starting base for finessing and adding your own extras!
Awesome thanks for stopping by! I just ordered their organic grow kit with the 34 gallon bale of soil, a pound each veg and bloom top dressing, EM1, and also got 6lbs each of the Boogie Brew A and B. Figure I can use some of that in my vegetable garden too maybe, they were sold out of the smaller portions.

Back
Top Bottom