Still growing

butchcash

420 Member
'Nam combat troop, infantry squad rifleman, Sp 4 BRO 1968. I've been medicating and growing since spring of 1970. I bought Ed's bible in about '72 or'73.
I'm so happy to have this fascinating passion for growing the best bud in the world.
Probably won't happen, but I'll keep trying.
I am a guerilla farmer. Therefore I must keep my location and identity secret.

Welcome Butchcash to :420: Wed like you to share some of those grows with us and us share ours with you . We have plenty military in here . @Orlando Scout has some strain you’d go after but the ones around me are loving white widow !

Welcome @butchcash and thank you for your service! :thanks: :headbanger:Everything we get to do is because of you! You're going to feel right at home, there are SO MANY awesome growers here with a ton of knowledge to soak up. Looking forward to yours being added! Cheers!

'Nam combat troop, infantry squad rifleman, Sp 4 BRO 1968. I've been medicating and growing since spring of 1970. I bought Ed's bible in about '72 or'73.
I'm so happy to have this fascinating passion for growing the best bud in the world.
In Tennessee you must be a guerilla farmer. Therefore I must keep my location and identity secret.
In Tennessee you must be a guerilla farmer. Therefore I must keep my location and identity secret.
Shhhhhhh we wont tell a soul ! Welcome to the site, we're looking forward to your input.
And thank you for your service.

Welcome butchcash :welcome: glad to have you here with us :hug:....EDIT: Retired Ranger here :hug:
Welcome Butchcash to :420: Wed like you to share some of those grows with us and us share ours with you . We have plenty military in here . @Orlando Scout has some strain you’d go after but the ones around me are loving white widow !
And yes sir :thumb: @Gandalf the Green is waiting on some of those Warrior Kush beans now :yummy:

Welcome to 420Mag brother! My best friend was a tanker back in Nam, but I cant remember what unit. I will have to ask him tomorrow when I see him, he to has been growing since the 70s. We live in a legal state but he still does the old outlaw style growing. Myself I was a 19D CavScout for just under 7yrs, with 3combat tours. What strains are you currently running? Thank you for your service bro!!!

WW has been one of my favorites for many years. GigaBud, Reef Man and White Rhino are most effective for pain relief as well as psyc benefits. I rotate through out the day for most relief.
Been doing this for fifty years and have never purchased nor sold a gram.
My generosity to my family and friends grant me warm feeling.
Welcome to 420Mag brother! My best friend was a tanker back in Nam, but I cant remember what unit. I will have to ask him tomorrow when I see him, he to has been growing since the 70s. We live in a legal state but he still does the old outlaw style growing. Myself I was a 19D CavScout for just under 7yrs, with 3combat tours. What strains are you currently running? Thank you for your service bro!!!
Thank you for your service as well. Defending liberty is a vast undertaking. I have friends who have retired within the last few years. Meeting these soldiers and Marines with up to 31 years to their credit, has been eye opening.
The warriors of today are bad to the bone. For many years, I had been concerned for North Americas security. After really connecting with these veterans, I am much relieved.
Critical Hog and Critical Kush. White Widow, Reefer Man, GigaBud, White Rhino, Lemon Start Pucker and Grouchy Cindy are some of my favorites. Last count I was lucky enough to have collected 21 strains.

Bed thirty for me bro, later.

Back
Top Bottom