MsGreenThumb81

420 Member
Hi,

I’m growing in hydro for the first time and switched to 12/12 10 days ago. I am not seeing any pistils or anything determining the sex. What do you see?

707A3D37-9ECB-45DE-9F83-95AE952D0476.jpeg

0FD68AF2-A0A0-400D-950E-B460010DCC58.jpeg

26446EB1-53D2-4A3C-94C0-6F18F1697C5D.jpeg

In the last pic, at the node to the right, underside of the branch, what's that between the new branch forming and the stem?
Looks like a tiny female preflower to me, but I can't seem to zoom in.

Edit: Right here
pistil.jpg

that is for sure where you would see it and for sure it looks like a female flower with pistols,, but also for sure not 100%

karma sent friend

My eye and camera can’t seem to see the same thing lol. I’ve just never had a plant so slow to show. I changed the lights almost 2 weeks ago. It’s gotten super bushy and I have to keep up with defoliation. Normally I see the white pistils by now. But this is my first hydro grow also. Idk if that matters.

Right…except I’ve been collecting seeds for YEARS..I love growing mystery weed.. normally I sex test very early on and know the sex of my plants…I wasn’t actually trying to grow per se, just wanted to see if I could grow in this machine. But it started so healthy and bushy I had to see it through.

Back
Top Bottom