Stix Test Grow

Re: StiX' Test Grow

Wow man, that is a crazy ammount to yeild from one plant. I hope you enjoy the smoke and cant wait to see it after the curing process. It sounds like you are doing it right.

Alright, I harvested the 3rd and final plant from the test grow last night. Took me an hour to trim her up.

This shot is before the trim

plants002_6980621.jpg

Here's a couple after the trim

plants019_1158231.jpg

plants022_3777891.jpg

Tasetey

Unfortunately tastey is one thing this plant is not brett. It looks like and smells like HAY Very dry, brown and hairy. It does get me stoned though! But, it leaves me very tired towards the end of the high. This plant packs a bigger punch then the #2 plant. But #2 smelled and tasted much better. I sampled #3 before the cure, but I dont think it will improve much as far as taste and smell. I'm thinking about getting the bubble bags and just making some bubble hash outta her. Or I'll take NDW's advice and cure with orange peels to get rid of that hay smell. Oh yeah, her yield was very good as well. 7 ounces of bud.

hay smell?You must have harvest a lil early or your dry time was too fast. The canning or curing(whatever people call it) normally kills that hay smell but bag seed is bag seed.If you get the bags please post it with lots of pics.

Back
Top Bottom