Stix Test Grow

Re: StiX' Test Grow

HO SHIT BRO!! That looks awsome, fat ass buds, and huge amount of hiars. Looks good, can't wait for the real grow. Tell us all how it smokes when you have it all cured.

Thanks guys

And then there were 2.

These plants seem rather large to me probally do to tying them down. They take up a 6 foot wide area from bud to bud and 4 foot deep. Take a look

plants015_8863271.jpg

plants023_5771251.jpg

Man your grow room is so awesome I can't wait til I get out of this trailor and get a real house with a little space

thanks cracker. It appears that I'm starting to have a gnat problem in the grow room. They have been multiplying like crazy in the last few days. I will be going to the store tomorrow to get some traps. I don't see any damage on the plants at all. Should I be worried about them affecting my crop at all?

Hard to believe that it looks like that with just 2 plants in there right now. Can't even imagine how crazy it'll be with 18!! lmao Congrats bro.

2 PLANTS!?!?!? I thought there were 4 in there. Lookin goood man, how is the first one drying out? I still cant get over the huge ass buds on that baby.

I am so envious of how encredible your grow is. I hope to have a grow area as good as yours some day, it looks like your plants are definately benefiting from your investment. Are there tricomes on the buds?

you'd get better picture quality if you put them in a more natural light when shooting flourescents work great just make sure the lights not in the path of the picture.
Sorry I didn't get back to you on the gnats sooner
they're definitely not beneficial but not devestating I had gnats too they made some leaves spotty but it looks like you have it under control.
Those buds are looking huge what do you think ounce pre main cola?

thanks NDW. yeah the buds are looking very fat. It's been about 9 days now of drying for the 1st plant. I tried smoking her on sunday, after I already smoked other stuff. So, I really didnt know how good she really was. I tried smoking her again on tuesday night. It was OK, I got a decent buzz. It smoked pretty good and wasnt harsh at all. Overall, I would give it a 6 outta 10. Nothing to brag about. Hopefully it will get a little more potent after a cure. It's still hanging up in the basement. It's not quite dry enough yet.

Thanks Brett, there are tricomes on the buds. Seems like alot more developed over the last week. Nothing like NDW's, but not bad for real old bag seed.

Cracker
Yeah, I know my pictures are shit compared to others on this site. I know the HPS aren't helping any. I'm just to lazy to set them up with the right light and take snap shots. I've had my camera for over a year now and have yet to read the manual. I'm sure there's ways to get better close up shots. By the time my WW plants are budding hopefully I would have taken the time to check into it. We'll see!

Ok I started my week long flush today for plant #2. She's ready to harvest! the 3rd and final plant isn't ready yet. She's definately sativa. Gonna take a bit longer for her. My clones are nearly ready to flower, so I'm gonna have to finish budding my last test plant along side of my clones.

Plant #2
Flowering DAY 72

plants001_2433931.jpg

plants002_4852441.jpg

plants010_5768011.jpg

The Plant on the right is the Sativa

plants011_5520331.jpg

plants0341.jpg

Back
Top Bottom