Stix Test Grow

Re: StiX' Test Grow

try gettin some tomatoe cages and feeding them through the holes, the wire will hold them up

Ok, I just took some pictures today!

Here are some bud shots

plants002_3775061.jpg

plants003_4538931.jpg

plants004_9105601.jpg

A group shot!

plants005_1592931.jpg

Ok, Here's an update on my can filter. IT WORKS AND IT WORKS WELL!
I went from smelling weed on the first floor of my house to barely even smelling it in my grow room at all! Not to bad.
It's a good thing too, the inlaws are coming over xmas eve!:smokin:

I hooked up an 8" flex duct to keep it from blowing directly on the ceiling. The amound of air that this thing moves is incredible.

I'm not cutting the duct just yet. I know as soon as I do, I'm gonna wish I hadnt. I may reroute it across the room. Not sure yet.

plants006_7575051.jpg

plants013_7469251.jpg

awsome dude, i dont know shit about tying but from whats going on ther it looks like you are doing the right thing. its a fucking forest in there!!! also i like the charcoal filter set up you put up, should help out the mylar on the cealing. LOL sorry if my spellin is worse than usual, A i'm on a laptop and suck on those keyboards and B i'm drunk right now, lol. Lookin good bro!!

Peace
-Brett

damn man your plants are lookin awsome and the filter is a beast.
they look really helthy and bushy, i think you should get a good yeild of of them too.

lookin great bro

PEACE OUT :smokin3:

Thanks everyone! Yeah, everything is coming along well so far. I'm actually starting to worry about having 18 + plants in that room at once. I mean, once they're blooming, its gonna be crowded down there! I won't be able to tell what bud belongs to what plant. I hope I dont have the buckets to close together. I SURE CANT WAIT TO FIND OUT! :cheesygrinsmiley:

wow, those look gorgeous! I'm drooling on my keyboard! Awesome job, I hope when I do my grow that they turn out as pretty as your girls!!!

Holey shit man!! if your test grow is going this good, the buds are looking that great, and the plants are getting THAT big. . . MAN i can not WAIT to see what the good strains are going to turn out like. keep up the fantastic work bro, i'm glad to see that the room looks like its really going to pay off bro.

Peace
Brett

Thanks everyone! This grow has gone extremely well so far. I had to tied down some more, which is working great! the tops of some of the buds are about 6 inches from the light with absolutely NO signs of burning, which suprises me. I guess the fact that there only 400 watts with ALOT of ventilation and air movement is helping things. I'm at the point in the grow where I can start taking some pretty good bud shots! So here they are!

Flowering DAY 36

plants005_1021461.jpg

plants006_2282171.jpg

plants008_784011.jpg

plants010_9048931.jpg

man, i still cant get over how much you got goin on in there man, do you think the room has payed for itself yet?

Back
Top Bottom