Stix Test Grow

Re: StiX' Test Grow

i dunno, i feel like mine has all payed for itself and i just started to flower today. . . but then again i only spent aobut 170-180 on mine. . . a little less than stix

what's up everyone? The test crop is doing really good so far. 2 of the 3 plants are budding really good. The 3rd one has been behind the others since I started flowering. It has really small buds all over the place, but they are nothing compared to the sizes of the other 2. Hopefully she will fill out before harvest time!

Flowering Day 43

plants005_1519181.jpg

plants006_1423211.jpg

plants011_3856621.jpg

plants012_5966251.jpg

plants014_3351531.jpg

OH yeah, I turned on the 3rd light the other day. So now they're getting 1200 watts of Hortilux light :cheesygrinsmiley:

and that IS the bag seed folks. . . man lookin GREAT!!

Fucking awsome man great work and yeah its bag seed

Great work man

PEACE OUT:smokin3:

thats going to be one hell of a yeild, some one said that bag seed is generally bread to yeild. . . and it really looks like it man

It looks like 1 of my plants is ready for harvest. It's actually the first one that started budding. It started about a week before the others. Over 50% of the white hairs on the bud have turned a darker amber color. The 2nd plant inline to harvest looks like it will be ready in a couple weeks. As for the 3rd one, I really have no idea yet. Probally 3 - 4 weeks away.

I'm flushing the system with plain fresh water starting tomorrow evening for a week straight to flush all the chemical nutes out of the plants. I'll harvest only the one.Then re-nute the other 2 for another week before I do another week long flush. Hopefully it wont affect the other 2 plants doing a week flush then re-nuting. We'll see.

I almost killed them. Everytime I lower the PH I unplug 1 of the pumps in the 55 gallon drum (the one that pumps water back to my plants). This way I can turn on the timer and have the circulating pump run while I'm putting in the PH DOWN. I'm pretty sure I did this on thursday. Well, I forgot to plug the 1 pump back in. So, the plants were not getting water since possibly thursday. I noticed the leaves drooping on saturday night. I think they will be ok though. I can't check on them untill 1 pm today (when the lights come on).

I really wanna harvest the one plant today. Which will be 6 days of flushing. I know you should wait a full week, but I'm getting anxious! 6 days should be ok shouldnt it?

Also, One of the branches on the 2nd plant to be harvested has broken. So, I cut it off clipped the leaves and have in hanging in the basement. This plant is not quite ready to harvest yet. But it by far has the biggest and most buds on it. The pistils have just started turning a darker amber. Maybe 20 percent.

The third plant has an incredible amount of buds on her. They are all small, but if they start to bulk up I'm expecting a huge yield on her!

I havent been taking many pictures lately. I will be sure to take some later today and post them

Looking forward to your pics, sorry to hear about the pump bro. Shit happens I guess, hopefully they will be alright. Good luck and cant wait to see how they look.

sucks about the pump but it should be ok and cant wait to see the pics man.

peace out:smokin3:

Ive got goose bumps

OK, the 1st plant has been harvested. This is the smallest of the 3 and the first 1 to show bud. The buds on this plant are ALOT smaller then plant #2. I'm not sure why,maybe because all these seeds are from different bag seed. I dont know what the strains are.

HARVEST PLANT #1

Here are some bud shots right before I chopped

plants005_5228191.jpg

plants006_9505491.jpg

plants007_3871201.jpg

plants009_2735871.jpg

Getting ready to cut all the fan leaves off with scissors

plants014_5895211.jpg

Here's a shot of the roots

plants0252.jpg

The fan leaves on the ground

plants015_2617311.jpg

Hanging in the basement, I'll be drying it in a large box untill the stem is drying enough to snap between my fingers. Probally around a week

plants0261.jpg

urdedpal said:
Looks fantastic Stix.

thanks man

Here are some shots of plant #2. I got her and #3 back on full nutes for a week. After that, as long as #2 is ready, I will be flushing them again for a week and harvesting #2

Flowering DAY 53
These are shots of plant #2

That's on huge bud :cheesygrinsmiley:

plants001_6456901.jpg

Here's a different bud

plants003_6576381.jpg

Here's a shot of #2 and #3 together

plants012_4904381.jpg

Here's a shot of plant #2's main cola

plants011_7978991.jpg

Back
Top Bottom