Stix Test Grow

Re: StiX' Test Grow

Here's a closeup of the possible male

plants002_edited2.jpg

Because of the hps I can't really tell if there are white hairs or not. If there is then it's a hermi and if there are'nt then it's a male. But it looks very male to me.

yeah its def male but the one one you said is female looks female to me too and they all are lookin really nice.:smokin3:

KILL KILL KILL KILL THE MALE!!!! hehe, yeah it looks male to me. . . if any one wants to know what males look like there it is. . . the female looks nice though man, keep the sisters up in good shape. . . your doing great

PLANT 1 is female in FULL BUD!!!! it's got buds ALL over this thing. Very exciting...

PLANT 2 is female it has been showing white hairs all over the place for atleast 3 days now...It hasnt actually budded like the other one yet. This one is the tallest of all 3.

PLANT 3 I have NO IDEA what the hell it is....It hasnt shown any signs of sex at all. This one by far was the largest (bushiest) one during veg stage..Not anymore! It's a nice plant, very bushy, but just not to tall..It slowed down alot as far as vertical growth.

It is very possible these 3 plants are 3 different strains. I Germinated very old seeds and new ones...I didnt keep track of which was which.

I'll have pictures later on tonight

i cant wait to see all that bud on plant one. . . as for plant 3 isnt there something you can feed it to make it go into flower if it isnt going in just under light change?

Yeah I wouldn't worry about it some strains just take longer than others. Congrats on the two females taking off though bro that's awesome.

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
Yeah I wouldn't worry about it some strains just take longer than others. Congrats on the two females taking off though bro that's awesome.

Thanks man, Sorry bout the males over there. You'll get females next time!

Here's a few shots of the little ladies

FLOWER DAY 19

The one on the left has not budded yet, but its full of white hairs...
The one on the left was the biggest during veg, but has since been dwarfed by the others. I still dont know the sex on this one either.

plants0201.jpg

Here's a shot of the plant who's ALL girl

plants009_756941.jpg

plants008_543931.jpg

plants006_5025121.jpg

And this ofcourse is the beast that's gonna keep the smell away.

plants013_1085551.jpg

those are budding nicely, keep it up!!

man i just realized how big that one really is, DAMN!!! and thats the one you dont know what sex it is? I am preying for a female!!! get lots of bud off that lady

brett2themax said:
man i just realized how big that one really is, DAMN!!! and thats the one you dont know what sex it is? I am preying for a female!!! get lots of bud off that lady

I wasnt sure of the sex with the 1 on the right (the shorter one).
But today it's showing little white hairs, not many at all right now. But, it's looking female to me. I'll know better in a day or 2.

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
Holy shit that is a huge air filter. I think that should take care of your problem. :laughtwo:

LOL, yeah man, this thing is ridiculous. It's like a jet engine. I can't really run it yet cause the force from the air is starting to rip the mylar off the ceiling :cheesygrinsmiley: I have to get some 8" flex ducting to direct the air flow across the floor. I'm also probally gonna put a speed control switch on it to slow it down some.. I gotta call the guy who sold it to me and make sure it wont damage the motor.

That's fucking awesome bro. Ripping the mylar off the walls??!! I think that your skunk problem will be no more the exterminator has come to town.
:passitleft:

yeah, carefull not to cause a tornado in the basement.

I had to tie my biggest plant down yesterday. That thing won't stop growing!
Hopefully it will slow down, now that its beginning to bud. The branches on her are beginning to worry me. They are extremely long and kinda thin. They sway alot when the fan hits there fan leaves. I may have to support them. I'll let it go a few days and see if she thickens up. Other then that, They're doing great. I'll post pics in a few days.

Back
Top Bottom