Stop lurking, Start posting

xsmokinbudx

for real.

all you lurkers are starting to annoy me, i have a thread i posted yesterday with 41 views and 1 post! what gives!!??

If even half of you would post something we would have another awesome/bumping/movin and groovin thread for people to check out, but no its just me and 1 other person. rant/

Re: STOP lurking, START posting.

Could it be search engine traffic? I've seen some huge bumps in lurking after being indexed on a search engine...

Whatever. What you said! Let's all post!

not everyone is ready to come out of the closet...
they are still living in fear...
yet one more reason we have to continue this mission!

you know i viewed this a good 8 times before i posted, and finally couldn't resist posting this just to let you know, lol.

anyway man, if you post a decent topic that people can actually engage in discussion with, then don't worry, give it some time, people will post.

Tell ya the truth, I'm surprised that this site is indexed by search engines.... off topic.

Many people worry about the anonymity of the internet.

haha well im glad i got a few people to post. 420 and westcoasttoke i get what ya'll are saying and frank, i try to think of good thread topics but that why we need more people constantly posting and lots of threads to read.

if you actually want to help, rather than just point this out, you could start by welcoming everyone that comes to the site when they make a post in the Introduce Yourself forum.

Lol...fishsticks you're hilarious...but true. Yeah....I agree with the stoners being afraid bout the anonymity of the internet. I know some of my pals know about this sight but are just too afraid to post or join. I got one to join, but I have more friends than one that smoke. Kinda sux that the gov has that much control over us. People don't realize that we still have rights of speech in America. I have tons of friends who know tons about growing/cultivating but wont give any internet sights a second glance b/c of fear. i say more voices more chance of a change!:peace:

I haven't been around here in a while. But now i'm back, a changed man and ready to brew some good conversation.

....Maybe in my next thread

Just about everyone who has joined this site was a lurker at some point. I know I was. Some people just come to the site strictly for information and once they get what they want they dont come back. Alot of lurkers dont care about posting or contributing, because if they did they would join the community and do what they could for the cause. However not everybodies mind set is like ours, and they rather just sit back as an anonymity instead of commiting themselves to our cause. I have alot of opinions about the lurkers on our site. I believe half are minors and the other half dont have nothing to give to us, because if they did they would make it a point to do so. But honestly who cares about the lurkers? They cant bother you for they cant post, they cant do nothing but see what were saying. .....Just my two cents.

SG

For those that remember...

Paul's Grandfather lurked!!

I just found NORML today ~ lots of info too. Just new member here as well and reading all your posts.

"Cognitive bias is a general term used to describe many distortions in the human mind that are difficult to eliminate and that lead to perceptual distortion, inaccurate judgment, or illogical interpretation."
(this statement above simply means = we all think in different ways no matter what we are smoking)

Cognitive bias is a general term used to describe many distortions in the human mind that are difficult to eliminate and that lead to perceptual distortion, inaccurate judgment, or illogical interpretation.

huh? That's easy for you to say!

I need another bong hit now..

Holy crap... someone used a big shovel to dig this one back up!

Aside from paranoia, the other reason peeps don't post on a particular thread is that they don't groove w/it or have much to offer.
Then there are those who post on everything just to up their post count... that's the one that gets annoying!

So I guess I'm being annoying... cheers!

Back
Top Bottom