Storing weed other than baggie

HAHA i just use chinese take out soy sauce containers and wrap it under a gazillion layers of cling wrap. LOL. its ok for me cuz in my city street buds are usual tiny little piss crappy ones.

I agree, check out 420 Jars - Freshness Matters. Otherwise, there are plastic containers at your local Walmart or equivalent shop that are called "Lock 'N' Lock" which are 100% air and water tight and come in a bunch of different sizes, perfect for traveling and storing all your supplies :smokin3:

I have 5 different bags in my humidor. I like variety. I guess I need to get them out of the bags. When traveling I use my portable humidor and keep a few buds in cigar tubes.

prescription bottles, that's how I roll...If I have larger quantities, I have a bigger bottle because of a large amount of drugs I have to take because of an intestinal condition and the bottle is opaque and airight. It works like a charm.

what if i stored my blunt in a bottle that formerly had asprin like a tylenol bottle and then put thtat in a metal container in a drawer. i hadnt smoked in about a year in a half due to apllications but now back to it and wanna make sure my blunt is still good, and how to tell?? i dont really wanna take apart to look at it make sure no mold but is that nessacary?

Just smoke it. Do other things in your house go moldy?
All mason jars, 250ml for pre-rolls with a stash, 1 litres for storage.
Use something to wrap around the 250, you can forget/leave it on the table NO PROB.!!
Spagetti lids should have the same theads.

I use OXO Good Grips containers and Humidipak 72% RH packets for long term storage and aging.

I'm on my iPOD right now so I can't link you up, but Google both and you will see what I am talking about. I keep them in a dark closet that is temp controlled and have some fine aged bud over 18 months old in one that is some AWESOME smoke!

Nothing like finely aged bud! Once you try it, you can't go back to the 2 week old crap they sell on the streets!

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

Back
Top Bottom