Strain identification

Duffy1967

420 Member
I recieved a seedling from my son and he did not remember which strain it is.I was wondering if anyone may have an idea.I believe it is a sativa-hybrid,some where in the kush family.If you could look at my picks and give me a general idea of where I can start looking.

IMG_0710.JPG

IMG_0711.JPG

IMG_0712.JPG

IMG_0713.JPG

Welcome Duffy1967 to 420 Magazine
Below on my post is a link for new members check it out . Here’s a link for you to check out also . Will be a good spot to get it identified.

No guesses so far.It has a real strange smell.It started out smelling like a combo of Garlic and onion,now it smells sweet yet with a faint hint of earthy.I was talking to my son earlier and he said he thinks it is Black Diamond.It kind of makes sense as far as color goes considering the parents of black diamond.I personally think it is closer to Mirage.Mirage looks identical to my girl.It is for sure a hybrid/ indica dominant.The leaves are more sativa,but the buds are short and squat(kind of resembles a pyramid)and super dense.I still have 2-3 weeks left until harvest(still have white stigma and my trichomes are clear) and you cant even compress the buds,they are as hard as rocks but very resinous.

This thread has been moved to Frequently Asked Questions.

We work hard to make 420 Magazine as navigable as possible for members and guests so that information can be easily found. We also want to ensure that your own thread receives the most appropriate responses, views or support.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom