Flowering at 14/10?

Or. Buy a HLG Meanwell driver with the PMC function, buy an Arduino controller, learn high level programming. Create a program that sees each day as containing 36 hrs. Learn to programme Arduino, set up the controller to function as a power bypass module to control power on/off to your COB array, wire the pmc controller to the Arduino and boom. You're in business. Easy!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It wouldn't be really. You just go through and punch in all those on/off times for the week and it's done.
I've got lots of those timers going running various lights, dehumidifier, and a couple auto-watering systems - all on different convoluted schedules.

I think darkness during veg is important

Autoflower420
So do I. I tried 24/0 and 20/4 one time. 6 plants and all 6 didnt look as well or produce what my 18/6 do. Could be just me but I wont be doing it again.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Decided to go 13/11... i fear I may outgrow my tent if they didn't flower for 2 weeks. Actually, I'm on a digital timer and it's just a pinch under 13.5hrs on. We shall see.

My thought on this came from 2 fronts. I have zero experience with autos but I see 20/4 yielding superior to 18/6. Reasonable to think an extra hr or two of light makes a difference? My second reasoning comes from my experience flowering exclusively on 11/13 (or 10.5/13.5) in the past. I'm completely convinced my plants finish at least a week sooner than the norm. If I can get extra weight from extended hrs in a day and extra days/time flowering, yield has to go up?? Again, I have zero complaints about my yields in general and have zero use for extra flowers.. but, I figure, wtf!

Timer changed this morning! Wish me luck!

Decided to go 13/11... i fear I may outgrow my tent if they didn't flower for 2 weeks. Actually, I'm on a digital timer and it's just a pinch under 13.5hrs on. We shall see.

My thought on this came from 2 fronts. I have zero experience with autos but I see 20/4 yielding superior to 18/6. Reasonable to think an extra hr or two of light makes a difference? My second reasoning comes from my experience flowering exclusively on 11/13 (or 10.5/13.5) in the past. I'm completely convinced my plants finish at least a week sooner than the norm. If I can get extra weight from extended hrs in a day and extra days/time flowering, yield has to go up?? Again, I have zero complaints about my yields in general and have zero use for extra flowers.. but, I figure, wtf!

Timer changed this morning! Wish me luck!

Are you flowering autos?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Spitz!...Hola from sunny Mexico!...like you, I'm quite happy with yield and potency under current conditions...and...its more the grow that is the high for me...I will be stepping out of my comfort zone in the spring and trying some new stuff...I think it was Sylvio in the Sopranos who said..."just when you thought it was safe to get out...They pull you back in!"...lolool...Cheerz!...h00k...:hookah:

Interesting discussion going on & i'll share my own experience with what i've played around with.

I've only used 24/0 once in one of my own first few grows but when i was checking other journals out with plants the same age in veg using 18/6 they where twice the size of mine & better developed.

I messed around with DLR aka diminishing light routine for flowering that is the other part to GLR for vegging for quite a few grows...

Basically starting out at 13/11 & every two weeks reduce by 30 mins to mimic the shortening days as autumn approach's.

I'm just 16/8 veg & 12/12 flower fellow these days for photo period strains.

I've used 20.4 but wouldnt do 24.0

Autoflower420
I use 24/0 and it's works awesome. What you have to do is get you daily light integral right. You use less light, if your plant can take 800 micromoles on a 18 hour cycle they will only handle 600 on 24/0 or you will get negative result's from to much light.

Back
Top Bottom