Strain suggestion for a newbie

Canuckguy420

Hello all!

I'm looking to grow a couple plants and was hoping for advice that would suit a new grower...

One plant would give a good uplifting sativa style high....clear headed, energetic, happy times! I'm thinking Jack Herer but wanted opinions...

The second would be more of a mellow, body high with uplifting elements.. Nothing that knocks you out or makes you couch bound! My girlfriend has used weed before to help with migraines and anxiety...I was hoping for something that might help out in that regard!

Thanks for helping a newbie!

ok well i can help you first by explaining that the new science about genetics determining the outcome of the effect of the final product. Apparently the determining factor is the the level of color of the trich's if you pull it when 50%cloudy, 50%clear you get an uplifting heady high, if you pull it 50%cloudy,50% amber you get knock out power in the first stages, the more amber the more knocked out you will become.
so the determining factor is then taste, quantity, and im sure others but i am HAF
edit!! o yea you asked about what strains for newbs. Well i am a newb myself and i am currently growing crown royal seeds took very well and i am currently in flower stage so fingers crossed :cheer:

I think you'd like Dark Angel... it's Jack Herer / UK Exodus Cheese, a 50/50 hybrid. Easy for newbs to grow and really close node sites meaning more bud growth on the plant!

The best strain bar none is Northern Lights auto. pretty much plug and play, very easy to grow and forgiving, with a good yield Or White Widow Auto flower another of the best for new growers!

Hello all!

I'm looking to grow a couple plants and was hoping for advice that would suit a new grower...

One plant would give a good uplifting sativa style high....clear headed, energetic, happy times! I'm thinking Jack Herer but wanted opinions...

The second would be more of a mellow, body high with uplifting elements.. Nothing that knocks you out or makes you couch bound! My girlfriend has used weed before to help with migraines and anxiety...I was hoping for something that might help out in that regard!

Thanks for helping a newbie!

We can recommend autoflowers as they are the easiest to grow. However, they don't yield as much as the regulars. If you want an easy to grow feminized strain which will produce really high yield, then I can recommend White Cookies, White Widow and Purple Kush.

I screwed up my autoflower by giving it bloom nutes. :(

Back
Top Bottom