Strange color

OKgrow

Hi everyone ! I am First time grower, i have small 80×80 secret jardian with 600w viperspectra led light, exuster vent of 105m3/h connected to carbon filter, total of 4 plants, 2 sweed seed red poision auto and 2 sweet cheese auto, they are 5 weeks old.
Light is 20/4 vent is 24h.
One of my red poison have strange yellowish color and he is look a bit unhappy.
I'm attaching a picture of it and anther one so the color difffrince will be visable, if somone have any idea why i will be very happy to know !
If i am missing some info let me know im just new
Thank you all !

Attachments

• 1546625059613222006436988983109.jpg
    1546625059613222006436988983109.jpg
    770.1 KB · Views: 60
  • 15466250942053422747329580939533.jpg
    15466250942053422747329580939533.jpg
    727.9 KB · Views: 65
it looks a bit droopy compared to its sister, are you feeding them equally as well as watering? You can see the difference // crispness in the leaves folds. If you are giving nuit`s from one source, a pre-mixed gallon jug. Each plants needs may be different and/or are you shaking it - stirring it up.

Being things settle to the bottom and the concentrations are higher. If you forgot or let it settle between each plant it may have gotten a high dosage. I have done as many as 6 potted plants before it a tent. And it sucks but I feed each plant its own amount, from 6 each small Tupperware bowls and PH`ed each one for each plant. I had a gallon jug of pre-mix but thinned down with R/O`ed water as each plant even the same seeds. Grew differently then it sister. I can only truly guest from 2 pictures.

I would guest it has something to do with the grower, and not the plant!! Not being a smart ass but know from my own trials and error in my own history in growing. They just sit there, we are the one`s that love them to much!!

Thank you for your advices!
Actually i read that Autoflower dont need much fertilizer so the two first weeks i didnt gave them anything ( the soil manificture state its soil have enoght nutriants for two weeks) but i added some Guanco organic fertelize a week ago and its look better.
The spots stop spreading to new leaves but the one already damage arent getting better. From the net i deduced it is some nutriant difficency ( Ca+2 maybe).

Im posting more regular light photos, please advice me, should i cut this leaves out? Is it really calacium difficenty?

Thank you !
20190109_084428.jpg

Attachments

• 20190109_084435.jpg
    20190109_084435.jpg
    421.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 20190110_104037.jpg
    20190110_104037.jpg
    726.4 KB · Views: 54
Might be CM in the one plant. Depending on soil and nutes being used try 2-4ml cm per gallon.

The lights do make it difficult to see well.

No apologies. CalMag. Depending on soil, fertilizer used and how long the plant has been in the medium can give CM issues. It’s very common.

If your soil or feet has calcium and magnesium then you will need less. Add it in with feet’s then ph.

Didn’t ask...you are ph’ing the water correct? What are you ph’ing the water to?

Yes i usually check the ph and its about 6.5-7 ( lacmos paper isnt very clear)
I read that it is should be OK
So if i added Guanokalong powder it is should be fine right? If it is not spreading i am good?
and should i remove the affected leaf?
thanks

Keep the ph at a constant every time. 6.6 works well for me. Invest in a good ph meter. The strips aren’t that accurate.

I’ve never heard of the powder so maybe someone else can give advice on that. I just get calmag plus and add it to my water.

You can take the leaf or let it stay and the plant will drop it on it’s own.

I've taken the advice of moving the ph a little bit each watering, to fully take advantage of nutrient uptake at different levels of ph. 6.3 -6.8 for soil. Ill do 6.3, then 6.5 then 6.7 then back down again if I can.
I also learned that ya really need to be generous with the calmag when using leds. I've been doing about 6ml per 4lt water.

One more thing to keep in mind, the damaged leaves won't repair themselves so watch for spreading of deficiencies/excess
Nutrient_Chart2.gif

do not cut the leaf... the problem will just move up the stalk if you do. The damaged leaf is not hurting a thing. The problem definitely looks like a minor magnesium deficiency to me... give the recommended amounts of calmag+ and it should stop the problem from getting worse. The damaged areas will never heal completely. bigearl gave good advice... move the pH around a little bit on different waterings, or remember that 6.3pH in soil is the optimum point for uptake of all the needed minerals.

Back
Top Bottom