The strange and Deformed

CannaVince

Hey gang i was really hoping to start a strange and deformed pics thread...everyone has had a few weirdos so lets see them pics..
:popcorn:
:cheer:

P090211002.jpg

lolthe middle one grew late lol

wasn't so healthy :oops:

:lot-o-toke:

Get to the choppah....

Wow juicy I remember that pic now.....one of my fav's.....it's just neat....thanx:ciao:

My first plant and journal on 420mag. Turned out male. Named him Curly.

Check out that stem!
kitty2.jpg

That's what happens when you grow a plant under an incandescent bulb for the first week and 1/2.

I ended up tieing him to a stick.
DSC01975.JPG

And he grew just like that.

Curly!

day195.jpg

Great Thread CannaVince:thumb:

i have a plant right now from my first grow with NY diesel bag seeds....my wife named her "storm" because she said it was a mutant like the X-Men-lol

it has 3 different deformaties....

this was the first set of 3 fingered leaves...on one side it had 3 fingers...and on this side the leaf had 2 fingers....and the main leaf was just bigger on the one side:
sofiaanddanny014.jpg

then the first set of 5 fingered leaves one came out normal...this one split the middle finger into 2...this 5 fingered leaf has 6 leaf tips-lol:
sofiaanddanny013.jpg

now its growing good and it started to sprout 4 leaf sets at each node.....4 shoots at each node....man if this is a female can you image the tops this thing could have-lol(praying)
sofiaanddanny022a.jpg

enjoy!

Holy sweetness am grower....that is simply amazing...curly is so cute...."go ahead daddy, stand up and take a bow".....:peace:

....and money those yellow streaks are dope... And the fatty leaf...love it....it took some time but this thread has finally started to collect some great pics...

Thanks for all who dare to post......the gross.... Ha...

Thanks queen... We've got a collection going here now...thanx to everyone for posting on my threads.....:420: rox

Back
Top Bottom