Stunted growth small leaves

Davo157

420 Member
These are my white widow photo period planted under 600 watt hps in Cana coco using Cana A and B every other day these have just been watered just over 3 weeks old is it worth me carrying on with them should I start again ??
My ph was higher I think that was the problem

Attachments

• 6586845E-6E8B-464E-B932-A3F95250AB94.jpeg
    6586845E-6E8B-464E-B932-A3F95250AB94.jpeg
    974 KB · Views: 40
  • 4E7EC542-D413-474D-B134-D6F57D9D7ABA.png
    4E7EC542-D413-474D-B134-D6F57D9D7ABA.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 42
:welcome:

How much light is it getting looks healthy but not enough light. Feed it veg nutrients and give more light. If it is in coco it needs daily feedings and waterings. How far away is your 600watt hps it should be close around 18 to 24 inches away for max growth.
It’s at 22 inches there not stretching so I have no idea what’s going on thank you for the reply

Hey Davo,

Welcome to the forums at 420..... ph is everything for hydro. You can’t do the regular wet dry cycle like in soil. Remember coco is not soil, coco is hydro, coco is inert, there’s nothing for your plants to munch on so they must be bottle fed those Canna nutes.

More folks will stop by later and get you sorted out.

its not auto so put it in a smaller pot a 1 litre is loads at that size even half a litre is plenty , water to run off at least 30 percent at 5.6 with 1/4 strength nutrients , then feed daily 1/4 strength until the root ball gets too big for the smaller pot
its the only way to save this, there is NO root ball to feed in that pot and its an over kill ,

its not auto so put it in a smaller pot a 1 litre is loads at that size even half a litre is plenty , water to run off at least 30 percent at 5.6 with 1/4 strength nutrients , then feed daily 1/4 strength until the root ball gets too big for the smaller pot
its the only way to save this, there is NO root ball to feed in that pot and its an over kill ,
Thank you I’ll give that a try do you think it’s worth just replanting new seeds

These are my white widow photo period planted under 600 watt hps in Cana coco using Cana A and B every other day these have just been watered just over 3 weeks old is it worth me carrying on with them should I start again ??
My ph was higher I think that was the problem
Hi Davo, Welcome! I'd get the ph right and let things roll. Is Cana Coco a mix or straight coco?

Everything they said :thumb:
They will definitely take off once they get their roots established. No sense in growing a tree with no root system happening yet.
Water around/from the edges to encourage better root growth.

edit; you do not need any nutes yet but you will eventually. You will need cal asap...yesterday...before you planted even better.

Back
Top Bottom