Stunted seedling, would it grow to be ok if it was given optimum conditions?

DrTentgrow

Hello my friend has a few seedlings that aren't doing too great they are undersized for there age and are stunted, they are good genetics (Dutch passion) i was wondering if i took them from him and put them in my hydroponic system could i bring them back to nice plants again? will the genetics still be there? conditions in my grow room are very good! Basically my question is if i give them near perfect conditions will there be any loss at harvest other then time lost by them being stunted?

Generally speaking the plant should be able to make a full recovery and grow at optimal speed once it does. However if the main stem under the soil is damaged or the roots next to the main stem are rotted those are two conditions that can not be fully recovered from.

If you have seaweed or kelp, I use Age Old. Take it out of the soil and rinse the dirt from the roots. Then let the roots soak in the seaweed over night. It will make a full recovery. Then plant it back in good soil. Ive done this before and in a week the plant start growing normal. Dont put in hydro the plant will go into shock.

1st pic is stunted growth. 2nd pic is full recovery.

IMG_0074_1_.JPG

The little one down in front :thumb:
IMG_0162_1_.JPG

Back
Top Bottom