Success in 1gal/4L pots?

Diegovvvv

420 Member
For some reasons I had no choice and needed to go all the way on 1gal/4L pots.

I know is not ideal but it doesn't mean is imposible as many people says. These are 3 ladies in flowering.

IMG_20201129_130821.jpg

IMG_20201129_130833.jpg

IMG_20201129_130838.jpg

IMG_20201129_130842.jpg

IMG_20201129_130910.jpg

IMG_20201129_131019.jpg

My setup:
- 1 cheap cabinet
- 600w LED (Bestva)
- 1 cheap "bathroom" air extractor
- 1 computer fan
- 1 Xiaomi temperature and humidity sensor
- 3 wifi plugs (as timers)

Growing:
- Plagron batmix soil
- Chicken manure
- Humus
- Plagron green sensation
- Molasses

Do not let anyone that sees the world as black or white only to convince you is not posible. It might not be perfect or ideal grow but I will be so happy to enjoy these flowers grown as described.

I have grown much larger plants in smaller pots, like you circumstances dictated the parameters. But I did up pot before flower. You can grow good weed in small spaces with small pots. You will just have to work twice as hard for half the possible production. Recommendations from readers are just that,recommendations. Given from experience in order to grow the best possible product. You can put a clone into flower still in its solo cup ,not recommended but still 100% possible to do. All that being said it looks like you are doing a great job. Love to see the final results. Cheers happy growing.

Yes, what Bill284 says.

Circumstances or not, you did better than many people who grow in 5 foot high tents and under very, very expensive lights.

I have one suggestion and that is to research a training technique called "super cropping" or "supercropping". It is a way of bending the tall tops to keep them below the level of the light without cutting into the amount of buds harvested. Some growers will say that it even produces more buds than just letting the plant do its own thing for the last several weeks.

All in all, good job.

Your babies need more light! Too late to add a light now but for the next grow. I use the Bloomspect 2000w and get wondrous results in a 4x5 area!

Thanks for the input.

I was afraid to try the bending you suggested at this point @SmokingWings but is something I will think about for the future.

A quick update on the progress
I did not see this in time and if I followed the other thread properly you cut the plant down.

If you were going to cut it down I would have suggested waiting another day just to practice bending the tops so that they are horizontal. If the stem broke no loss since you were going to cut anyway. If it did not break off then waiting till the next morning just to see how the plant reacts is a great teaching tool.

Time to start over. Hopefully the problems do not come back.

Back
Top Bottom