Sukafr33's First Indoor Grow- CFLs, Bag Seed (All Different Strains), DIY Grow Cab

Re: Sukafr33's First Indoor Grow- CFLs, Bag Seed (All Different Strains), DIY Grow Ca

sorry sorry sorry i got tired of checkin in everyday and nobody writing back, so i got alittle over 2 oz., my temps around my area rite now are perfect for dryin slow, the temps were in the 70's in the cab all week, so i chopped all the plants at once, hung them in the dry box for 4 days, dried real nice sorry i didn't take pics of them in the dry box, i dried them until they were pretty much dry to the touch on the outside of the bud and still moist on the inside, now i got them in these jars the originally had candles in them so they still have a little fruit smell to them, but they are dryin nice in them, i had a big ass relish jar but i couldn't get the smell of relish out of the lid so i tossed it, dont need my shit tastin like relish, cant stand that shit as it is, i've tried a couple little peices so far and the high is a head high, like ur head is in space wit the giggles on the side, its pretty good, u can still see the trichs all over the buds still, i'll have pics in the morning, so i've started my next grow, went out and baught all new pots and dirt and shit, but im not likin the dirt, i mixed it with this cactus soil i had, that had potting soil,perlite,and alittle bit of sand in it, and then i mixed alittle bit of vermiculite in it, im callin it dirt because its like finely grinded dirt, it said potting soil on the bags so i got it, now i regret usin the shit, i think i might just dump them and start over, the hell wit the seeds i used and all, but i like the pots lol they match the fan, red. alright thats it for now, like i said i'll have pics in the morning of the finished product, looks pretty good, cant wait until they are fully cured! and 2 more days until my bday, gonna get some new goodies!! OH YEA!! :tokin:

Re: Sukafr33's First Indoor Grow- CFLs, Bag Seed (All Different Strains), DIY Grow Ca

sorry sorry sorry i got tired of checkin in everyday and nobody writing back, so i got alittle over 2 oz., my temps around my area rite now are perfect for dryin slow, the temps were in the 70's in the cab all week, so i chopped all the plants at once, hung them in the dry box for 4 days, dried real nice sorry i didn't take pics of them in the dry box, i dried them until they were pretty much dry to the touch on the outside of the bud and still moist on the inside, now i got them in these jars the originally had candles in them so they still have a little fruit smell to them, but they are dryin nice in them, i had a big ass relish jar but i couldn't get the smell of relish out of the lid so i tossed it, dont need my shit tastin like relish, cant stand that shit as it is, i've tried a couple little peices so far and the high is a head high, like ur head is in space wit the giggles on the side, its pretty good, u can still see the trichs all over the buds still, i'll have pics in the morning, so i've started my next grow, went out and baught all new pots and dirt and shit, but im not likin the dirt, i mixed it with this cactus soil i had, that had potting soil,perlite,and alittle bit of sand in it, and then i mixed alittle bit of vermiculite in it, im callin it dirt because its like finely grinded dirt, it said potting soil on the bags so i got it, now i regret usin the shit, i think i might just dump them and start over, the hell wit the seeds i used and all, but i like the pots lol they match the fan, red. alright thats it for now, like i said i'll have pics in the morning of the finished product, looks pretty good, cant wait until they are fully cured! and 2 more days until my bday, gonna get some new goodies!! OH YEA!! :tokin:

Happy Birthday yo!! I'd love to see pics of the buds...post 'em if you got 'em!!

:Namaste:

thanks bro i appreciate it, yea i gotta take some pics, i found a tad bit of mold on one of the colas, how that happened i have on idea, i have all the colas in one jar and the other buds in another jar, and then i have the little tiny popcorn buds in a little container, and nothin else has mold on it except for that one, thank god it was jus a little tiny bit, but yea these jars are doin a damn good job of curing so far, so what can i do with these popcorn buds, most of them look like they dont have any trichs on them so i kinda do wanna smoke them, maybe i can make somethin with them, preferably some hash, anybody got any suggestions?? but yea im gonna take some pics shortly and i'll have them on later..

Well congratulations man; happy for your first harvest ;)

Still looking for pics?

thanks bro i appreciate it, yea i gotta take some pics, i found a tad bit of mold on one of the colas, how that happened i have on idea, i have all the colas in one jar and the other buds in another jar, and then i have the little tiny popcorn buds in a little container, and nothin else has mold on it except for that one, thank god it was jus a little tiny bit, but yea these jars are doin a damn good job of curing so far, so what can i do with these popcorn buds, most of them look like they dont have any trichs on them so i kinda do wanna smoke them, maybe i can make somethin with them, preferably some hash, anybody got any suggestions?? but yea im gonna take some pics shortly and i'll have them on later..

Popcorn should be ok to smoke. They won't be as good as your main colas, or maybe they will, but they'll still be good.

If they aren't, make butter or something like that for brownies. I'm going to bake up a batch or two of brownies as I like eating more than smoking.

Cookies, brownies...mmmmm tasty!!

Happy late birthday bro - and congrats on the harvest. Sorry to hear about the bit of mold, but you did an absolutely awesome job - for real. :welldone:

P.S. Those popcorn buds aren't the best, but I'll bet you'll be surprised how good they actually are. Smoke 'em up!

sorry guys about the delay, i've been dealin with alot of things, including not having batteries lol, but now everything is ok for now and i got a couple pics finally, i ended up with alittle bit of 2 oz. and have been smokin like crazy, everything cured real nice and is still covered in trichs, i went out and baught some new things aswell, and i'll have some pics of that stuff. As for the smoke report, the buds smell really good and the high is like ur body is in space, and the smoke is not even harsh at all it soo smooth and when u blow out, thats when it hits you, i gave a couple people a peice or two and when i asked them how it was, one of them told me " wow i took one hit and felt good", u know how old heads that dont smoke like that do, they take one or two good and hits and they are good, but yea they all liked it alot and keep beggin for more, but no can do, i dont have that much, just enough for me, specially when it was my hard work, u know.. but enough of all that, time for the pics, let me know what u guys think, and remember its my first indoor so be easy on me lol.. so here they are... i have about an ounce left and i took the pics today, so we'll start with the colas!!
100_05772.JPG

100_05791.JPG

100_05802.JPG

100_05872.JPG

100_05852.JPG

100_05832.JPG

i baught a couple of these airtight jars to do my curing in, they do a damn good job!!
100_05882.JPG

heres some of the smaller buds.
100_05892.JPG

100_0592.JPG

100_05951.JPG

100_05983.JPG

heres some new goodies i got the other day, and some new soil and pots for my next grow that i started today
100_06032.JPG

100_06002.JPG

100_06081.JPG

And last of all i baught The Grow Bible by Greg Green, I also have the one by Jorge Cervantes, both of these books are extremely knowledgable.. and you can find anything and everything to do with what we love so much!!!
100_06131.JPG

so again let me know what you guys think and sorry again it took me so long to get back with the ending results but now im back with a whole new plan and cant wait to get this next grow goin!!!

Looks awesome bro...you got a plan and those buds look very tasty!!!

:yahoo:

They look fantastic! Nice new purchases, too. Seems like a lot of people like the SSU, and the book should be a great reference, too. I've seen a lot of grows go south, so bask in the glory of your success, and take a big fat bong rip for me. :)

:welldone:

thanks fellas, im gonna smoke all the small buds and shit and try and save some of the colas and cure them for awhile let them get a better taste and shit..i think im gonna start a new grow journal, hey soniq can u move this one to finished for me?? now i just gotta figure out how to get a new link on my shit, guess i gotta start the new journal first before i can do that huh??

thanks fellas, im gonna smoke all the small buds and shit and try and save some of the colas and cure them for awhile let them get a better taste and shit..i think im gonna start a new grow journal, hey soniq can u move this one to finished for me?? now i just gotta figure out how to get a new link on my shit, guess i gotta start the new journal first before i can do that huh??

:thumb::goodjob::thumb::goodjob::tokin::tokin::tokin::tokin::party::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::goodjob::thumb: I'll be signed in to the next, bro!! Great job on this one, by the way, way to "bring in the harvest" bro!!

:goodjob:

thanks guys, so next im gettin ready to start my next journal but i just have to remember how to do it lol, i got 6 seedlings that have already started and they are doin real good, so yea i think its time to start a new one, so if you guys wanna join me on my next one i would highly appreciate it, so look for the new link in my signature, once i figure it out... and thanks again to everybody that joined in on my first indoor grow and thanks for all the help and kind words... see you there

hey soniq can u move this one to finished for me?

You got it man, and fantastic job. I enjoyed watching your work and am happy for you with the result you achieved ;)

I hope you are able to save some through a proper cure process so you can experience the true flavor and taste of how well you did.

Moving your first journal to archives per your request, good luck with your second ;)

thanks brotha i appreciate it!!! check me out on my next one, like i said before things are gonna be alot better this time around, and they are already startin off damn good.. see you there!!!!

i think back and think man that stuff was good, i did a good job on that one, people were beggin me for it, the smell it had to it was sooo strong, and like if i had some in my pocket people would always be like where the hell is that smell comin from, and it was in a sealed bag at that, i wish i still had some...but hey it was good while it lasted!!! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom