Sukafr33's First Indoor Grow- CFLs, Bag Seed (All Different Strains), DIY Grow Cab

Re: Sukafr33's First Indoor Grow- CFLs, Bag Seed (All Different Strains), DIY Grow Ca

at this point in the grow I wouldn't worry about the temps too much. As long as you don't go over 90-95 you will be fine. Few people realize that many MJ strains can withstand very low temps (I mean close to freezing) so don't worry about temps being too low.

Re: Sukafr33's First Indoor Grow- CFLs, Bag Seed (All Different Strains), DIY Grow Ca

im kinda more worried about the humidity being so high, i dont want them to get any kind of mold or anything...

lol u guys dont gotta lie to me, these plants look shitty... but thanks though, cant wait to get my next grow started!!! i wanna wait till atleast one of the plants are out of the room so i can have alittle room to put a couple little pots in one of the corners to get'em started!!!! cant wait cause i know its gonna be so much better, i mean i kno im usin bag seeds but the green that i got them out of is pretty good so we'll see what happens, i kinda want to use all of the same strain so i dont have a bunch of problems again, i dont know i got a couple days to think about... but thanks again fellas, hopefully u guys stick around for my next grow... :tokin:

DUDE!!?? Really??

I love the look of a phallic cola dancing like sugar plums in my head!! Are you kidding me??

Those are pure bud bro...can't wait for the smoke report!

:Namaste:

Get a dehumidifier... it'll come in handy for much more than your grow. You can get a very small one at target for ~60$

AN OUNCE OF PREVENTION IS WORTH A POUND OF THE CURED, RIGHT????

your right!! i was also lookin at these things inside walmart, they're little containers filled with little gel balls that are suppose to be a dehumidifier, your ever heard of somethin like that, i dont remember the name, i think might give it a try.. cause i dont got no room to try and fit a dehum. in my cab...

DUDE!!?? Really??

I love the look of a phallic cola dancing like sugar plums in my head!! Are you kidding me??

Those are pure bud bro...can't wait for the smoke report!

thanks bro, i just know things could be so much better, but hey i guess u gotta start somewhere, practice makes perfect well maybe kinda close to perfect lol.. and another thing, alot of the appreciation goes to you for bein here and helpin me from the start with this and teachin me the way, i appreciate it dude, and like i said hopefully u stick around cause its only gonna get better... thanks... :high-five:

your right!! i was also lookin at these things inside walmart, they're little containers filled with little gel balls that are suppose to be a dehumidifier, your ever heard of somethin like that, i dont remember the name, i think might give it a try.. cause i dont got no room to try and fit a dehum. in my cab...

GF24 said he used this stuff and it did shit to lower humidity. I think he said they are totally useless in a room where the air is constantly changed.

...some company needs to invent an in-line a/c unit that would condense all the humidity in the air being pulled in, plus cool it :)

Actually, most A/C units dehumidify the air as well as cooling it.

next time I'm going to leave them on since presumably they'll burn all the way to dead before any new leaves start to burn, right--as long as the problem isn't crazy drastic I would imagine? Thanks HR

Yes you're right, IMO you should leave the problem leaves on the plant.

Hey bro, dont sell yourself short, those are looking great, lets remember that this is your first indoor grow. Great job again!

Yes, they work if the room is sealed.. or whenever the ventilation is off... but when air's constantly being exchanged because it's hot in there, when the lights are on you're pulling moisture from the ambient air plus the plants are transpiring to cool the surface of themselves...so no, that thing would be useless.

...some company needs to invent an in-line a/c unit, that would condense all the humidity in the air being pulled in, plus cool it--naturally.:)

check these out Catalogue - SLIM IN line - Extra-flat door mounted air conditioners/Condizionatori da porta extra piatti - STULZ SPA- COSMOTEC - (Version JPG) - 3

well shit write out a plan and present to one of these fan companys, who knows you might make somethin of it, shit doesn't hurt to try..and yea i guess it wouldn't work then cause i have the plants in my bedroom and the air is constantly changed in here..

Hey bro, dont sell yourself short, those are looking great, lets remember that this is your first indoor grow. Great job again!

yes ur right, plus i did stress the shit out of them in the beggining, and indoor growing is nothin like outdoor growing, you cant gro wrong with outdoor growing but this indoor shit got alot to it, and cost alot more lol, outdoor growin u can throw a seed in a bucket give it some water and throw it in the light and u got it, indoor u gotta do readings and charts and meters and all kinds of shit, i think im gettin it though!!! thanks to you guys and this trusty little bible i got that i been readin the fuck out of lol.. but thanks to all you guys for the help... 3-4 more days and im choppin!!! hell yea:slide:!!! lol.. thanks guys!!:):grinjoint:

well shit write out a plan and present to one of these fan companys, who knows you might make somethin of it, shit doesn't hurt to try..and yea i guess it wouldn't work then cause i have the plants in my bedroom and the air is constantly changed in here..

If you really want to have some fun, try looking into "Peltier Coolers" or "thermo-electric air conditioners"..these things seem perfect for a grow, but I have a hunch they use more electric than a traditional A/C. If you're into science, you'll get lost in it!

Wow it's amazing what you miss when you get busy!!

Suka bro...you're welcome..you've been a good friend on my journal as well man..I do appreciate it.

The only thing that has lowered my RH has been the active dehumidifier..eva dry petite 1100....

The passive dehumidifiers have done nada!!

well rite now i dont have a problem with the humidity or the tempature, now when the summer comes i have no idea how this cab is gonna act.. hopefully i dont have that many problems and if i do i hope its nothin serious thats gonna cause me to go out and buy these things, cause if i can get away without havin to use them then thats what i wanna do, i dont feel like havin all this shit hooked up to my cab and all that bullshit know what i mean, so hopefully everything will go smooth and if it does then i dont have to worry about anything to do with this cab besides the good shit and thats growin!! other then that fingers are crossed for this summer...other then that things havent changed at all couple more days and im gonna chop, will definitely have a nice little harvest update with pics till then smoke on fellas!!!! :)

Day 54, ladies have been in comlete dark for a full day now, hopin it does what everybody says its gonna do a frost up real nice, after 3 days in complete dark im gonna take them out and chop'em down!!!!! cant wait, then another week or two of drying and curing and its time to smoke :tokin: OOHHH YEAAA!!!! its been almost 4 long months..also put some seeds in some ph'ed water, acouple sank to the bottom so tomorrow im gonna take them out and put them in some wet papertowels to finish and then off to a new grow I go!!!

alright well i guess im talkin to myself, plants are chopped, got my little fan to fit on my dry box, so i got the setup to blow on all the branches, everythings lookin good, got some seeds germin and gettin ready for the next grow, got some real good seeds this time, hopefully they dry fast so i can try some, and nope havnt even tried it but once and that was like 2 weeks ago so yea im waitin for it be just right before i smoke some, hell i been waitin this long why not wait until its nice and right!!! until then i'll be gettin my next grow started, but if im gonna be talkin to myself i'll jus go ahead and do me.. so peace out fellas..

Relax and smoke one, Bro! It's 420!
:party:

We're all still here and watching...

Be careful with the fan blowing directly on the buds. You don't want them to dry too quickly. :cheer:

Suka....where's the update bro? I've been hanging on the edge of my harvest stool waiting to see how you did...

What up??

Back
Top Bottom