Sumloud's First Grow - 2 x 300W LED - Indoor - SCROG - 2 x AK48 - 1 x NL - 1 x BG

Hey everybody, week 3 update here. Noticed some degradation to the plants similar to when they were tired of the rapid rooters; perfect conditions but drooping leaves and a touch of yellowing. Decided it's time and switched them over today! Transplanted all 4 into 1.5 gallon air pots with 25% perlite, 1tbs/gal mycorrhizae, 1tbs/gal dolomite lime, 1tsp/gal seaweed extract. Hope they really take off!

Transplanted ladies (sorry for the shitty pic)
Untitled139.png

In their "natural" habitat
Snapchat-2213597870258304162.jpg

week 6 update here, just switched the ladies to 12/12 last night. all 4 plants are really growing, the BG has been a runt but she's trying! i understand 4 plant scrog in 2x2 is a little busy to say the least but this is my first grow and I'm experimenting so I figured i'd let all 4 live.

cheers!

20160312_225424.jpg

Looking good so far sumloud!

Hey smokie thanks so much! I think I pretty much got the SCROG functioning as a SCROG, rather than skeletal support. The plants being together makes it hard to tell some of my mistakes (back left, Bubbas Gift only topped once, minimal LST since it was a runt), but as a pack they're growing great.

In the last 48hrs their 2 dark cycles have seen so much stretch, gunna be hard to contain these ladies. For anyone reading in the future the only nutes being used are stump tea mychorrizae and maxibloom at half strength.

I'll keep everybody posted!

Edit: also worthy of noting that the NL (back right) is starting to have some of the similar yellowing issues it had when she wanted to transplant before. pH all good and nitrogen in check with the MaxiBloom i'm starting to wonder whether it's genetic or not. I'm not doing anything about it at the moment and may let it grow out as such. Also, in the spirit of simplifying the process and experimentation I've ditched my weekly pickup of distilled water jugs and switched back to tap water. runoff pH comes out fine and the plants have been enjoying it since week 3.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

David,

This grow is very much alive. I have been very very busy and quite understandably notice the lack of interest in the vegetative state of a very small grow. These pictures should introduce some confidence, I will keep posting for the remainder of the grow :) Thank you for your kind words btw!

Here we are at Week 5f. Can't wait for these to be ready so I can toss out the 1.5gal pots and grow a big 5gal lady in there next time around. I have noticed that bud growth has slowed down dramatically and though my ladies are nice and healthy I think it may have to do with them not being able to stretch their roots. They're still on MaxiBloom, full strength at this point with no nutrient issues to note.

loud1.jpeg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom