Summer Break Is Over - GG4 Auto

Of course im delighted im doin abit of trainin there now il take pics wen im finished on my journal . I never topped mine just LST keep up the good work mate

There ya r komplex a little bit more LST done
420-magazine-mobile2113715775.jpg
420-magazine-mobile350416608.jpg

So wat i did was tied all the outside dwn for an even canopy but aslo givs new growth abit more light

There ya r komplex a little bit more LST done
420-magazine-mobile2113715775.jpg
420-magazine-mobile350416608.jpg

So wat i did was tied all the outside dwn for an even canopy but aslo givs new growth abit more light

Nice you gotta em 50 shades of grey for sure lol. I'm gonna try the same.

Nice and flat. I am having a bit of trouble watering. Now I gotta water with a sprayer

Exactly why not we all have to learn sumtime haha only afttr 2 hours all the 1s i tied dwn r nearly pointin bk up again responde and recover vefy quick

Exactly why not we all have to learn sumtime haha only afttr 2 hours all the 1s i tied dwn r nearly pointin bk up again responde and recover vefy quick

Haha nice! Unfortunately for me I just split the main stem a little so she's coming off the rack to recover. Probably gonna let her grow out naturally from here on out and keep lsting the other.

Haha nice! Unfortunately for me I just split the main stem a little so she's coming off the rack to recover. Probably gonna let her grow out naturally from here on out and keep lsting the other.

I bet the one with the split stem will build thicker buds then the ones lst.

I bet the one with the split stem will build thicker buds then the ones lst.

Lol probably. It'd be nice, since I literally had my guts in my throat when I saw the split.

She didn't even slow down from the split which was surprising. This morning the fan leaf and secondary main leaf were both perky. Pretty hardy take on Gorilla Glue from short stuff.

They're definitely loving the lights. They seem to be getting bigger everyday, and tops definitely try and position themselves for optimal exposure.

I can't believe how much they've grown since I last stopped by! The girl with the split stem is thriving that must be such a relief?!

I can't believe how much they've grown since I last stopped by! The girl with the split stem is thriving that must be such a relief?!

Oh yeah she bounced back like a champ! I think a little too much. I think she panicked and started pushing hard because the leaves became fuller and all the leaves started reaching. That's what led me to defoliate.

Back
Top Bottom