Heraldo Is In Over His Head

Ended up chopping Ts on sunday. 140g wet.

Moved 3 of the veggers to the flower tent (in the corners)

Moham ram is tiny but already frostier than her older roommates

Twilight and gelato getting ready to make some flowers.

Jack herer

Both Twilights. Does one have health issues or is it a pheno thing. They're completely different shades of green.

Veg tent

Look at that sea of green there!! Well done. The twilight could be a genetic thing, but when I see lighter colors like that, I’m thinking one just may be hungrier than the other? When they start to bloom, they have an increased appetite. The other explanation could be it’s growing faster, new growth has that lighter color of green. How do the lower leaves look? You’d see some lighter leaves near the bottom too if she’s hungry.

Thanks. I'll give her a bit more nutes next watering and see how it goes. Will probably do the same with gelatos.

Did some pruning and transplanting in the last few days.

I've got 2 suspected males. Trying to figure out which to keep for seeds.

male 1: shorter, bushier, stronger branches, leafier, weaker smell (like spice/incense)

male 2: taller, lankier, stronger more floral smell compared to male 1.

I don’t think you need to worry about hermies. Do you know how long it was like that? If it was just a day, that nothing. Too much light would just make it reveg, but that takes a long time. I think everything will be just fine and it’s good you caught it.

Good call with the cal, they have something goin on. Have you tried bumping up the nutrients a little? The colors on the amnesia gold is just her colors coming out a bit, they’ll come out more and more as she gets older.

Budding up nicely!! If they handled the 3/4 strength feedings well, you could try out bumping it up to full strength. From half to full is a big jump, as long as they don’t get tip burn, I think you are on the right track with the increase. Keep it up Heraldo!! :thumb:

Herers are the only ones I've gone full strength with. At this point I don't know if they've got nute burn, deficiencies or what. I'm giving them about 2 weeks before harvest

Twilight looking a lot better than Ts did at her age.

Amnesia gold also getting close to harvest. She's tiny but stinks the tent up so much. Can't pinpoint the smell. It's sweet and fruity, like papaya or sweet tangerine.

big tent

small tent. This is a disaster waiting to happen. 3 females and 2 males.

Males. First one has been flowering for maybe a week longer than the other.

male started dropping pollen today. decided to play it safe and clear the room (after spraying everything down). one of the jack herers wasn't totally ready. mohan ram had surprisingly milky trichs. i ended up with 140g wet.

this is the tent after chop + moving

heres the male. he bumped into the light but no damage. supercropped just for the space. gonna pollenate his sis in the back left corner and the twilight and gelato in the middle.

(long pause before finishing post): fresh frozen bubblehash is delicious...

Lol, those tea baggers aren’t messing around!!
Those rust spots look like a cal/mag deficiency. I think when you first see those spots start to develop on the middle of the leaves, it’s time to bump up the feed a bit.

When they show those burnt looking leaf edges, especially if it’s late in blooming, looks like potassium deficiency. What are the nutes you’re using again? I forgot.

Another thing you can do is give them a pHed plain water rinse (flush), followed with a top off of a regular dose feeding. They will make it to the finish with deficiencies, but if you can get them straightened out, it’ll really up your harvest weights.

Thanks rib. In retrospect i should've called the journal "my slightly too ambitious grow" lol

here's whats going on

teabaggers: some look a lot healthier because they were uppotted at the end of veg

this last one i think has lockout issues because of high ph

gelatos + twilights: first two also have problemos from high ph (i think).
healthier girls in 3rd pic. both have seeds

Back
Top Bottom