Summer Break Is Over - GG4 Auto

Looking good k! Any way you can get them a hair more potassium

Hmm I'm not sure. I just started Carboload today to help sustain growth and prevent any stall, as well as add some more time in this phase. I'll also be starting overdrive in 4 days to pack on some weight.

Do you think this schedule and combination would suffice for PK boosting purposes?

Hmm I'm not sure. I just started Carboload today to help sustain growth and prevent any stall, as well as add some more time in this phase. I'll also be starting overdrive in 4 days to pack on some weight.

Do you think this schedule and combination would suffice for PK boosting purposes?
I think you are right on track! They look Great!!! The addition of ok booster is smart and right on time

Almost for got to add these
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Almost Sin one more day. I'm a little stressed out. There was no one to water them yesterday since I was out of state

That's how I lost my yield last round. One day won't be bad, they bounce right back the first time it happens so I wouldn't stress to much. Its only if you keep letting the pots dry out completely problems happen.
Can't wait to see them!

Well it's close enough to 10 days and I just got back from my trip to Salt Lake, so here they are!

Group Shot Gorillas in the back Double Grape up front
1.jpg

Some solos of this monster
2.jpg
3.jpg

Here's the other Gorilla that I put through the ringer
4.jpg
5.jpg

Side by side of the Gorillas
6.jpg

Here's a couple of the Double Grapes that everyone seems to be making a big deal about on another forum. I guess they normally don't get this big

7.jpg
8.jpg

Another group shot of the ladies
9.jpg

Looking really good! The double grape must loveeee those lights!

Back
Top Bottom