Summer Break Is Over - GG4 Auto

Love it! 2 would cover a 2 by 3 with ease. Hlg claims 2 by 2 for veg and 1 by 2 for flower. I would think 6 would kill it in a 2 by 4 flower tent. And I think I got mine for 29 a pop. Drivers run around 15 if you do your shopping around. Can't beat it

You think 2 would still be viable for a 3x3

Day 10 Update

First feed.

Went ahead and mixed 5ml each of Sensi Bloom A and B into a 5l water jug and watered half a liter each.

It's PH perfect, but I guess that's just for soil. It brought my PH to 6.3. I decided that that was a little high if I'm treating this grow as it's Hydro, so I put 1ml of PH down to take it to 5.9-6ish

Picture time
420-magazine-mobile3322693.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1492626380.jpg

What water you starting with? I haven't ph'd my gals in months. The nutrients are fully chelated so they can be absorbed regardless of Ph (to an extent).

I'm at 5 ml cal mag xtra 5 ml part a and 7.5 ml part b. Per gallon. Just about to flip my gals.

Little ones are looking veey happy .

Think of it this way. 6 in a 2 by 4 is 6 lights in a 8 sqft area. A 3 by 3 is 9 sqft and actually larger than a 2 by 4. Oh but I was thinking 6 for flower. For veg. Hahaah oops sorry. Ok well I would probably aim for 3 in a 3 by 3. 2 could work but would do better in a rectangle shaped tent. If you see what I'm saying. That's my thinking Anyways

What water you starting with? I haven't ph'd my gals in months. The nutrients are fully chelated so they can be absorbed regardless of Ph (to an extent).

I'm at 5 ml cal mag xtra 5 ml part a and 7.5 ml part b. Per gallon. Just about to flip my gals.

Little ones are looking veey happy ..

Think of it this way. 6 in a 2 by 4 is 6 lights in a 8 sqft area. A 3 by 3 is 9 sqft and actually larger than a 2 by 4. Oh but I was thinking 6 for flower. For veg. Hahaah oops sorry. Ok well I would probably aim for 3 in a 3 by 3. 2 could work but would do better in a rectangle shaped tent. If you see what I'm saying. That's my thinking Anyways

Regular tap at 7.5 I believe, I need to double check.

Can't wait till I can start pouring some real nutes in her. I really think they'll respond well.

Ok yeah, so at the least 3 for full on eg awesomeness lol

I would suggest cal mag. Always. Coco retains lots of calcium and magnesium and can cause deficiency if not used with every watering. I start with 100 ppm for the first few sets of leaves then up it to 150 ppm

I swear by it with distilled or my filtered fridge water. Just because I have no clue what is it isn't in it. Hope you have a great day and thanksgiving

Update, Day 14

The babies are growing everyday. One of the girls either has a CalMag def or nute burn. She may be a little nute sensitive, since the other one hasn't shown any signs of nute burn at all.

I went ahead and backed off a ml of base nutes and added 5ml of CalMag to the 5l water jug I use to mix.

Picture time
420-magazine-mobile842039969.jpg

420-magazine-mobile286745462.jpg

You can see some burnt tips and blades

Looks great K. No worries about the little burn. I think I over fed my coco gal as well, and all was well. Also don't forget under watering will appear as nute burn in coco also since the salts excreted from the roots are easily trapped and held by the coco and if not rinsed / watered often enough, they will burn themselves if that makes sense? But nothing to worry much about.... look great!

Thanks MD, it's been a few months and everything is starting to worry me.

I water everyday, and just started watering till run off. Hopefully that helps with any salt build up on the roots. I was a little hesitant to overwater while they were so young, but I started water nug to runoff today. Just a small dollar sized amount of runoff.

Back
Top Bottom