Summertime lights forward - 15 minutes into night ok?

dbones

My plants are looking great, second week flower.. and then!..:
Lights went forward for summertime and I realised 15 minutes late, I went round to my special place and changed the timers 15 minutes forward:
I set the time on timers and then set the on / off 15 minutes forward too.. Anyone please tell me if I'd be worrying over nothing or is fifteen minutes a lot for them? They had full light 15 minutes into their dark-time but will come on 15 mins late too so they'll get 12 hours. whaddyathink please?
Thanks in advance!

thank you very much for your prompt reply Oldbear! I feel better now, though I kinda knew as long as they get their 12 hours dark it'll be ok: just a wee freak out as time went forward today where I am.. appreciate it

Personally I don't change my timers for time changes, not like they know or even care if it is actually noon or 11am or 1PM, I just have to remember they an hour earlier (or later depending on time of year) so I don't open door before lights on.

Thanks for that, but don’t they need consistency? I mean, they’re expecting a day of 12/12, been on a 12/12 cycle, so I would’ve thought they’d prefer consistent hours.. but I guess I’m over thinking it all, is that kinda what you’re saying? It’s not all such a biggie?

Duh, of course it doesn’t matter
I’ve Just given them an hour less light!!!
45 minutes anyway
I panicked!! Damn!

Thanks for that, but don’t they need consistency? I mean, they’re expecting a day of 12/12, been on a 12/12 cycle, so I would’ve thought they’d prefer consistent hours.. but I guess I’m over thinking it all, is that kinda what you’re saying? It’s not all such a biggie?

Not changing the timers would be more consistent yes? ;) out in the wild the days get shorter/longer and the sun up and sun down is ever changing.

Yeah, thanks. I just reacted without thinking cuz I was in there and suddenly saw the time and got 5 out of 2 + 2!!!!
You’re saying that 45 minutes less light is inconsequential and I shouldn’t worry at all, yes.? It was an idiotic over reaction without thinking! In my own mitigation
, and as you rightly said , there are a lot of things to stress over and they’re hardy beings. Just that kind of day. Seriously!
Today’s been a doozy.
I’m glad you guys are telling me I ain’t messed up there anyway
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom