Supergroomer Grows - Silver Super Haze - Mars II 400W LED

So, this grow is 100 percent led from start to finish, correct? I know the light is high right now, because of your other girls. But, how high from the little ones?

Here is a picture from this morning. Since is is sativa dominant I am thinking of switching to 12/12 soon since my flower space is somewhat limited. I have 2 plants almost ready to be chopped. When they go down I will move her to the flower closet. That will give her about 5 weeks in veg. Do you think that is long enough or should I give her a little more time? I will also cut a clone or two since this is my only seed.

Thanks for any input.

20141231_073942_resized.jpg

how are you liking that marsII? im in debate with myself over the marsII 400 and Twilight groups 432w spider led. i only grow between 2 and 4 at a time so if the marsII can do that for me with decent results id like to go with that mainly money wise....seems impossible to get a job being a veteran so i go to school and rely on my gi bill for my source of income at the moment.

I have not Reviewed a Mars-Hydro LED Grow Lights Mars II series LED light panel myself yet, there are many Grow Journals using the Mars-Hydro LED Grow Lights with good harvest on 420 Magazine that you may find using the advanced search by using the search window at the top right of the webpage and searching for mars II, mars 2 or Top LED in the advanced search window.

I am pleased to announce my up coming Grow Journal and Review for the Mars-Hydro LED Grow Lights Sun series LED light panel.

Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Mars Hydro LED - the Best Solutions for Horticulture and Indoor Plants

I can report very good vegetative growth using a Twilight Groups LED 432 watt Spider COB LED grow light and good flowering growth. I am currently testing the Twilight Groups LED 432 watt Spider COB LED grow light with 60° lenses in flower to determine effective flowering distance from the LED light panel instead of the standard 120° lenses that I have used for vegetative growth and early to mid-flower.

Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED

New Products Released from Twilight Groups!

KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432W Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal & Review

Things are looking healthy :). I didn't notice too much stretch on the ssh, less than double I think. It was also a Hebrides freebie so will be very interesting to see how yours does.

Subbed

Thanks Mono. I know I won't get it as good as yours. I just hope to do well. So far I have done better with each plant as I go along. It is a fun learning experience.

Back
Top Bottom