Sweede1's Indoor Stealth Hydro First Time Bag Seed Grow Journal - 2012

dufrt

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to my First time grow.

A Little Backround

I am very excited about this and have been reading many of the journals available at 420 Magazine.

I am a complete newbie to growing but have been an avid smoker for 5 years now, and I am now thinking it is about time to grow my own.

The Plan

The plan is to do a small grow in a cupboard (photo will be added below to get any feedback people can give me),

sealthcupboard_4.jpg

sealthcupboard_1.jpg

size is as follows;

20" deep
18.5" wide
29" high

The rear and both side of the cupboard an be used for ventilation,

sealthcupboard_2.jpg

sealthcupboard_3.jpg

and power supply is in close range. i will be planning to cover the inside of the area with reflective or white coverings. i am at the moment trying to decide between growing with LED vs any other kind of light.

The main aspect of this grow will be to keep costs down as this is my first attempt. i will be building my own hydro system using some kind of aquarium pump and a range of different containers for the grow medium and reservoir's.

I know that there are many different methods people have used to germinate the seeds, but am a little confused as to which are the best (due to so many different opinions). so any links to methods that have been proven good for beginners would be fantastic!

Any help would be very much appreciated! As i have already mentioned that i am a complete newby :)

Thank you in advance.

Highest Regards!

Sweede1

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom