What's a Bio Bomb?

Taking CCO orally may be easier for everyone, but the reality is that only about 20% or less of the medication is going to survive the catastrophic trip through the stomach acids and the aggressive enzymes in the liver, the first stop after that grueling trip through the stomach.

The answer to this challenge is to make the oil more bioavailable and create an atmosphere of Competitive Inhibition. Let's look at how to make that oil easier to absorb.

The Bio Bomb

This is based on the Canna-Budwig protocol, which combines CCO with liquid lecithin and cottage cheese. Many thanks to Cajun for sharing it with us on his thread. :love:

In his words:

"This method rivals dosing by IV, intravenously. It is to cancer what a difibulator is to a heart attack"

The THC will hit the system immediately and with great potency. Be very cautious about dosing. This warning should not be taken lightly.

Dilute 1gm of CCO with 20gm of non-lignan flaxseed oil
* Other long-chain fatty acids can be substituted, i.e. extra virgin olive, grape seed.
* For liver cancer go with the medium-chained coconut oil.
*Avoid flaxseed if treating estrogen-based cancer, such as some breast cancers.

Add 3 more TBS of flaxseed oil and 1 TBS of liquid sunflower lecithin. Mix thoroughly.

Refrigerate for 24 hours and it's ready to use.

If filling capsules, it's fairly standard to use size 00 capsules.

If this mix is too potent, go with a 1:50 CCO:carrier oil ratio.

**********​

EDIT:We have since reworked this formulation into something we felt was easier to dose with control.

BioBomb Capsules - Continuing rework

20:1 = 1 cc CCO + 16 cc carrier oil + 4 cc lecithin

1000 mg cannabinoids /21 capsules = 47 mg cannabinoids per capsule.

10:1 = 1 cc CCO + 8 cc carrier oil + 2 cc lecithin

1000 mg /11 capsules = 91 mg cannabinoids per capsule

5:1 = 1 cc CCO + 4 cc carrier oil + 1 cc lecithin

1000 mg/6 capsules = 167 mg cannabinoids per capsule.

Some tips from panacea. I cleaned you up and formatted the post panacea. You're welcome. :battingeyelashes: :love:

"A couple little suggestions to save you some trial & error as what I went through.

- Warm up the CCO with a 2-5 mls of food grade alcohol to thin it out you will find it much easier to thoroughly mix with the flax.

- I also found slowly& lowly(lol not sure if that is a word) warming up the lecithin (since it is so Damn sticky) so it will liquify then add to the 3 tbs(or 45 mls or grams)of flaxseed and mix. * Find out if he was using granulated lecithin here.

- You can also add a tad of alcohol to this if need to. When initially trying this I had problems with the flax and lecithin separating until I started adding a touch of food grade alcohol(I used absolute vodka). I would fill the caps up then after a little bit I would notice a very foamy substance on to the top of the capsule and the flax on the bottom making for a very inconsistent mix.

- I also like using a 60 ml syringe when getting ready to fill caps since it saves time from refilling. But hey each for their own.

Someone may find a better way of doing this but this is what work for me."

**********​

Do not substitute powdered or granular lecithin for liquid.

Lecithin sold as a diet supplement generally comes in two forms. Dry lecithin is fatty acids known as phospholipids. Phospholipids are part of every cell in your body, so getting them in your diet seems critical. Liquid lecithin, or lecithin oil, has additional glycophospholipids that do not dry out into a powder.

A phospholipid has phosphate in its molecule.

A glycophospholipid is any phospholipid that contains both phosphate and carbohydrate as integral structural components.

There are a few things here I still need to flesh out, such as what the refrigeration accomplishes. Somewhere in the back of my brain I have that information stored away, but it's 1:30 in the morning and with no sativa influence to fuel my crazy night study hours my body's going to insist I start getting more sleep. :laughtwo:

If I say I'm headed to bed now, maybe I'll get there by the time lights go out in my tents at 4AM. :rofl:

It's now 2:20 and I'm almost done. :laughtwo:

MagicJim, I loaded this one in for you, my magical companion. I know how much you love your oil, and this will make it that much more potent for you. See? I was thinking about you all day. :circle-of-love: You can order the liquid lecithin from the rain forest site. I paid $8.49 for 16 oz. You may be able to find it locally.

I'm done for the night. Turning out the lights and heading for the sheets. Tomorrow's another wonderful opportunity to learn more. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Just so no one misunderstands, I do not have any cancer.

My CCO is used sublingual and I didn't get any weights when it was made and most of it was mixed with grape seed oil. I'm still attempting to titrate it for recreational use.

I also dab with my oil rig but I separated straight CCO for that. It's almost shatter and not oil and was made from the "remains" of the stuff in the rice cooker. I purged this naturally over several days.

Rice cooker with "remains" before I cleaned with the remaining solvent, probably 3 ounces or so of 151 grain

IMG_31059.JPG

Here is my dab oil which was naturally purged

IMG_34604.JPG

SUE! Brilliant thread! :volcano-smiley:

I truly love you people on here! Great folks! Kinda restores my faith in humanity some ya know. Makes me smile. Can also say I believe my IQ may have possibly went up a few points! Hehe I love bein a nerd! :volcano-smiley:

- If you decarb before chopping the plant material down for the wash you've eliminated all the moisture and the material's easier to break up. I know this from personal experience.

- When you're taking a gram or more of oil a day you want to be as frugal as you can be. If you decarb first, then break the plant material down before you begin the wash you'll need less solvent to cover it.

- If using the whole plant you'll need the stems chopped up. I'd be leery about using a machine to do this, because I don't like the idea of losing valuable trichomes to the inside of the machine. I'd recommend kitchen shears and don't worry about getting it teeny-tiny. The trichomes are on the outside of the stem and you only need it small enough to fit in your wash container.

When you decarb in the oven, use a turkey bag.

I'm not sure what a turkey bag is (I assume it's just an oven proof bag for roasting), I'm not sure how strong it would be after being in the oven, and I'm not sure how easy the material is to break up. With that out of the way, would it be possible to use that bag to help break up the material after decarboxylation and prior to the solvent wash?

I'd like more experienced people to think about this before trying anything (I don't want anyone to waste any valuable plant material), and I would always start with trying a small amount to see if this works first:

Perhaps you can use the bag to gently break the material down by hand so you don't lose any trichomes as everything stays in the bag? If something can't be broken down in the bag you may be able to put it in the container that you will do the solvent wash in and use a small amount of solvent to clean it in that container; then you can use some other method to break up that stuff before returning it to the container for the solvent wash?

Kief

Compound Before Decarb 30 Min Decarb 60 Min Decarb
THCA 24.5% 2.6% .1%
THC 3.8% 25.4% 25.5%
CBDA .6% .3% .3%
CBD 0% 1% .1%
CBN .4% 1% 1.4%
Moisture 0% 0% 0%
Total Cannabanoids 29.3% 30.3% 27.4%

Is the line in bold correct? The CBD went from 0% up to 1% then back down to 0.1%? I'm guessing it went from 0% to 0.1% and then stayed at 0.1%?

My CCO is used sublingual and I didn't get any weights when it was made and most of it was mixed with grape seed oil. I'm still attempting to titrate it for recreational use.

Could I ask you why you chose grape seed oil and what the dose is subligually? If you make it again sometime soon it would be awesome to find out roughly what weight or volume of each you use (I think weight would be easier) :)

I think these are highly relevant to this thread even if it's not for cancer :thumb:

Sue, excellent information! Thanks so much for running this down for us! :goodjob:

A couple of questions/comments:

First, it's a little troubling that there was no amount of CBD generated with this process. It seems I remember reading somewhere that decarboxylation of CBD required a higher temperature? Maybe that was from psycro's process, not 100% sure. But anyway, we can't leave CBD out of the process. Of course the starting amount was minimal anyway, so maybe that has something to do with it. I would love to see this same test done for a hight CBD strain, maybe at a couple of different temps or times. I say take one for the team, get yourself to Colorado and start testing! ;)

And concerning the respondent who worked with low heat to retain the terpenoids/flavonoids was any testing done to verify the specific values of these components retained, as well as the cannabinoids? At such a low temp I wonder how much THCA and CBDA were converted, if any.

But anyway, that's some great information, and thanks so much for digging it up!

.....still thinking about decarbing

I was over at the Marijuana Grower's Headquarters, reviewing Rambo's decarb experiment. This was interesting enough I copied it to paste here. He has apparently proven that the best way to completely decarb is 240 degrees F for 60 minutes. What I found so interesting here though is the numbers that show up at each stage of the process. He baked it for 30 min, removed a sample for testing and then placed the pan back in the oven for another 30 minutes. He placed the plant material in Pyrex dishes set on a pizza stone and used a thermometer to keep track of the temps.

Looking over these numbers I couldn't help thinking that there may be instances where we'd want the 30 minute decarb. We beginning to learn some surprising things about this marvelous plant, and some of that's bound to effect the way we decarb. I also found myself wondering what the test results would have been had he used an oven roasting bag to decarb. I'm going to need to talk someone into doing some decarb testing of just the plant materials. I can't do that myself, living in this restrictive state. So frustrating! I need to stick to my plan to relocate into a legal state.

There was also an interesting comment on his post that shared how the respondent had developed a practice of decarbing at 160 degrees F to preserve the terpenes and flavonoids, because these components are just as important, as the cannabinoids. This was the first I'd come across this idea, and it appeals to me. No mention of how long this person baked the cannabis for to get to decarb, but I'm sure that can be worked out. Reading that solidified my thoughts to have some samples tested. If we can find a way to make oil that preserves those components I'm gonna jump for joy. That may be what's happening when you decarb in an oven bag.

I definately need to move. My daughter and her partner are moving within the next couple months and my brother who lives in the building and whom I watch over (mildly retarded and can't do money) will be moving to Texas this summer with my sister. That leaves me totally free to break my ties with this area and get my butt somewhere legal. That would simplify the testing concerns for me.

I'd sure like to see the test results on oil made from whole plant material decarbed either very slowly in lower heat or at the higher temperature but in an oven bag and then processed with the technique of simply boiling off the solvent over a double boiler. I have a suspicion we'd be pleasantly surprised at the results.

Results of Decarboxylation Experiment

The following charts show the results of the 30 minute and 60 minute decarboxylation experiments. Also included are the lab results from testing done prior to any artificial decarboxylation to establish a starting point. Note that because of the age of both the kief and the trim, decarboxylation had begun to take place to some degree naturally. This may not be your starting point, but should not affect the results of the experiment much.

Kief

THCA 24.5% 2.6% .1%
THC 3.8% 25.4% 25.5%
CBDA .6% .3% .3%
CBD 0% 1% .1%
CBN .4% 1% 1.4%
Moisture 0% 0% 0%
Total Cannabanoids 29.3% 30.3% 27.4%

Cannabis Trim

THCA 6.5% 2.9% .2%
THC .6% 4.8% 6.9%
CBDA .2% .2% .1%
CBD 0% 0% .1%
CBN 0% 0% 0%
Moisture 3.4% 4.5% 0%
Total Cannabanoids 7.3% 7.9% 7.3%

Testing provided by SC Labs

As you can see from the two charts, 30 minutes was not quite enough to completely decarboxylate either the kief or the trim. At 30 minutes the kief was about 90% decarboxylated but the trim was only about 60% decarboxylated. This difference is likely because the trim had a higher starting moisture content. After 60 minutes however, both keif and trim samples were close enough to 100% decarboxylation for my satisfaction.

So there you have it. 240° F for 60 minutes should be enough to decarboxylate any cannabis with a reasonably low moisture content. For material with higher moisture content, the time can be extended but the temperature should not be increased. If you are concerned about losing organic compounds, lower heat can be used but the time should be extended to compensate.

Interesting Findings

As with most experiments, the results often lead to new questions. Here are a few unexpected finding that may lead to future experiments.

The kief and trim both appear to have lost some total cannabinoids after the second 30 minutes in the oven. Some of you might suggest this is from vaporization from being at temperature for too long. This could be true, thought they were from the same plant they were not the exact same samples. Additionally lab tests do have a margin of error, so I'm not sure that is a safe assumption. This would need to be tested with more samples to have a solid verdict.

For some reason the moisture content of the trim tested higher after the first 30 minutes in the oven. I have no idea why this would be. It could just be a fluke.

The CBDA did not appear to convert to CBD during the decarboxylation of the THCA. Some further research might shed some light on this.

I'm not sure what a turkey bag is (I assume it's just an oven proof bag for roasting), I'm not sure how strong it would be after being in the oven, and I'm not sure how easy the material is to break up. With that out of the way, would it be possible to use that bag to help break up the material after decarboxylation and prior to the solvent wash?

I'd like more experienced people to think about this before trying anything (I don't want anyone to waste any valuable plant material), and I would always start with trying a small amount to see if this works first:

Perhaps you can use the bag to gently break the material down by hand so you don't lose any trichomes as everything stays in the bag? If something can't be broken down in the bag you may be able to put it in the container that you will do the solvent wash in and use a small amount of solvent to clean it in that container; then you can use some other method to break up that stuff before returning it to the container for the solvent wash?

I've never used a roasting bag but understand the need for scent stealth. I think the purpose is only to contain herb and stinkiness.

After oven decarbing the flower is easily broken by hand as it is completely dry and brittle. IMO it should not be necessary to pulverize the material and subject it to lost trichomes. Depending upon the genetics and grow factors, trichomes sticking to the oven bag (or food processors) could result in waste. The food grade solvent will do its job whether the whole bud is used or broken bud material.

I didn't decarboxylate my buds - just the oil. I did roast them in 150 F oven for 20 minutes or so. I just wanted them as dry as possible however; since I was using 151 grain, it was a moot point because of the water content in that particular solvent.

I've never used a roasting bag but understand the need for scent stealth. I think the purpose is only to contain herb and stinkiness.

After oven decarbing the flower is easily broken by hand as it is completely dry and brittle. IMO it should not be necessary to pulverize the material and subject it to lost trichomes. Depending upon the genetics and grow factors, trichomes sticking to the oven bag (or food processors) could result in waste. The food grade solvent will do its job whether the whole bud is used or broken bud material.

I didn't decarboxylate my buds - just the oil. I did roast them in 150 F oven for 20 minutes or so. I just wanted them as dry as possible however; since I was using 151 grain, it was a moot point because of the water content in that particular solvent.

I used the bags for the first time decarbing all my "trim". Big difference in the way the house smelled!!! They are plastic so I decarbed it all at once and then refrigerated the bags and made VG tincture and olive oil over then next couple days. :peace:

I truly love you people on here! Great folks! Kinda restores my faith in humanity some ya know. Makes me smile. Can also say I believe my IQ may have possibly went up a few points! Hehe I love bein a nerd! :volcano-smiley:

Hey, Scottay! Welcome to the party! :welcome:

A nerd, eh? Well, here's a little something to test out your nerd quotient. Help me decipher this:

ECS_Cancer_Cannabinoid_Signaling_Diagram.jpg

That's a helluva flow chart, right there! But it's important, so we need to tease out an understanding. It came from this Journal of British Pharmacology article. This article gives the best overview I've seen yet on exactly what the endocannabinoid system is, and how the phytocannabinoids (THC, CBD, etc.) work to signal other enzymes and compounds to attack tumorous cell growth in the following ways:

- Inhibition of cell proliferation and migration
- Induction of apoptosis
- Reduction of tumour growth

Note the new player in the receptor landscape. Along with CB1 and CB2, we now have GPR55 (G-Protien Receptor 55) that works to provide a signaling pathway to arrest cancer cell proliferation (CB1 & 2 are actually G-protein coupled receptors as well) . Still need to figure out what TRPV1 does in the big scheme of things (but he looks to be helping kill cancer so props to you, my friend). And apparently the endocannabinoid system consists of lipid-signaling molecules generated in cell membranes that bind and activate the various receptors. I need to study this article further, but the system is starting to make sense. And I could use some help. I know we can count on fookinel to join in, but we could sure use another set of eyes, Scottay!

And now the Study Hall is all the better for having your presence Scottay. Welcome to the joyful search for knowledge and understanding. :hug:

Just so no one misunderstands, I do not have any cancer.

I also dab with my oil rig but I separated straight CCO for that. It's almost shatter and not oil and was made from the "remains" of the stuff in the rice cooker. I purged this naturally over several days.

Rice cooker with "remains" before I cleaned with the remaining solvent, probably 3 ounces or so of 151 grain

IMG_31059.JPG

Here is my dab oil which was naturally purged

IMG_34604.JPG

Your contribution here is every bit as important. You use oil recreationally, but whether you realize it or not, that means you're also medicating and bringing your own body closer to homeostasis every time you indulge with this marvelously curative oil. Incidentall, beautiful oil Jim. :high-five: Please, feel free to share your adventures in learning how to dose yourself as well as some of the more fun times. I remember the evening over the holidays when Cajun made himself little bio bomb chocolates, ate two and went to town. Hahaha! Ahhh.... The memories. :laughtwo:

The roasting bag is to both contain the smell, which they do completely, and to retain the vapors that are the terpenes and flavonoids. They boil off at a lower temp and the hope is that keeping them contained in the bag and tossing it all into the freezer for an hour we can get those vapors to settle back into the mix. I'm not certain that this is what happens. I need access to testing and a fund to go hog-wild. At this point we've uncovered about a dozen different variations that I'd like to see tested.

The bags hold up amazingly well reused. I use mine about three times before I toss it. I wouldn't recommend doing anything other than roasting in the bags, and my reasoning is that, with a pan you can use a spatula to get every tiny bit out. Not so with the bag. I'm pretty stingy with my trichomes, even going so far as to break all my plant material down by hand. As MagicJim mentioned, once decarbed this material breaks down with ease. It just crumbles into powder between the fingers.

Is the line in bold correct? The CBD went from 0% up to 1% then back down to 0.1%? I'm guessing it went from 0% to 0.1% and then stayed at 0.1%?

I double-checked, and this is what he posted. I agree, we need this test run with a high CBD strain.

Could I ask you why you chose grape seed oil and what the dose is subligually? If you make it again sometime soon it would be awesome to find out roughly what weight or volume of each you use (I think weight would be easier) :)

I think these are highly relevant to this thread even if it's not for cancer :thumb:

:thumb: Amen to that. Note to self: buy that small digital scale already girl.

The chief advantages of doing the oven decarb first are
- You don't need to decarb later.
- I feel you might be able to fine tune the decarb process more this way, once we reason out the best times for our medicinal needs.
- It's much easier to crumble the plant material after decarbing in the oven. Having it crumbled means you can use less solvent. Efficiency and economy. It appeals to the thrifty Scot in me. :laughtwo:
- There's an expectation of being able to preserve the components that would otherwise be evaporated into the air. What a tragic loss, and another of those test studies I'm going to have to get going sometime.

I used the bags for the first time decarbing all my "trim". Big difference in the way the house smelled!!! They are plastic so I decarbed it all at once and then refrigerated the bags and made VG tincture and olive oil over then next couple days. :peace:

I hadn't thought of how easy this also makes it to store, but yes, make our lives easier, please. :laughtwo:

I'm working on that move. :battingeyelashes: :love: Gotta move a little heaven and earth to get there. Lol! Having my daughter opt out of using the oil I was going to produce for her frees me to relocate much earlier. Let's see what the universe has in mind. I'll wait until the signs are all in order and make the break overnight.

I used grape seed oil because a friend told me that it could be used versus olive oil. It just sounded good to me back then and now I find it to be a long-chain fatty acid and has some other benefits related to bio-availability and that's all I know about that.

I take it sublingual because it made sense based on my understanding of getting it to my system as efficiently as possible. One has to understand that all my previous uses were from combustion inhalation (smoking).

Then I became a grower and used 8 grams to make some edibles in the form of brownies. Half of the brownies are in the freezer now because they are very powerful and I have a friend with COPD and he keeps saying he's going to visit and I'd really like to get him high again.

After I had the brownies, I knew that concentrates and any oral edible forms was what it was all about.

I have a couple of jars of White Widow that has a peppery smoke after curing (high pepperine I guess) and about to determine it might better serve me as CCO. Who knows. There is so much being done in the field of genetics and balancing THC and CBN. I'll just follow the genetic trend there if my needs turn to a medicinal requirement.

I decard in a large canning jar with the lid on. You may cool it (I cool it for a bit with the lid off to get rid of any moisture) and put it in the freezer and then do the wash in the same jar, thus loosing nothing and have a reusable container for future oil making.

Sue,

If you never desire a proof reader, I would be glad to freely contribute to your book writing efforts! I have functioned in that capacity in my work life as required, and one of my siblings is an accomplished writer and journalist. The Scrabble Board was always on the dining room table in play when I was child, and the points leader received a larger allowance ($.25 more) every Saturday! My parents were kinda "different" I guess, but perhaps I have received those genes too (my wife agrees)!

Your kind and compassionate efforts concerning CCO are truly appreciated. I think I understand your motivations, and Dale would be cheering you on during every step of the process. Thank you for spending so much of your time and effort trying to help others be well. All the best to you Sue.

Best Of Buds

JB

:Namaste:

Thank you Cajun. That's high praise coming from you. I'm humbled. The CCO book is exactly where I see this heading.

Sue,

If you never desire a proof reader, I would be glad to freely contribute to your book writing efforts! I have functioned in that capacity in my work life as required, and one of my siblings is an accomplished writer and journalist. The Scrabble Board was always on the dining room table in play when I was child, and the points leader received a larger allowance ($.25 more) every Saturday! My parents were kinda "different" I guess, but perhaps I have received those genes too (my wife agrees)!

Your kind and compassionate efforts concerning CCO are truly appreciated. I think I understand your motivations, and Dale would be cheering you on during every step of the process. Thank you for spending so much of your time and effort trying to help others be well. All the best to you Sue.

Best Of Buds

JB

:Namaste:

I know you meant if I ever need a proofreader JB. :laughtwo:

Thank you for the praise. I do this for all of you. It brings me so much pleasure to be so buried in study it's almost sinful, to be honest, so to have such a need for the information drives my passion level up a couple notches. If I help only one person it was worth the effort, and we're already way beyond that now.

I'll definately keep you in mind JB. Thank you for the offer. Your parents were wise people. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Hey, Scottay! Welcome to the party! :welcome:

A nerd, eh? Well, here's a little something to test out your nerd quotient. Help me decipher this:

ECS_Cancer_Cannabinoid_Signaling_Diagram.jpg

That's a helluva flow chart, right there! But it's important, so we need to tease out an understanding. It came from this Journal of British Pharmacology article. This article gives the best overview I've seen yet on exactly what the endocannabinoid system is, and how the phytocannabinoids (THC, CBD, etc.) work to signal other enzymes and compounds to attack tumorous cell growth in the following ways:

- Inhibition of cell proliferation and migration
- Induction of apoptosis
- Reduction of tumour growth

Note the new player in the receptor landscape. Along with CB1 and CB2, we now have GPR55 (G-Protien Receptor 55) that works to provide a signaling pathway to arrest cancer cell proliferation (CB1 & 2 are actually G-protein coupled receptors as well) . Still need to figure out what TRPV1 does in the big scheme of things (but he looks to be helping kill cancer so props to you, my friend). And apparently the endocannabinoid system consists of lipid-signaling molecules generated in cell membranes that bind and activate the various receptors. I need to study this article further, but the system is starting to make sense. And I could use some help. I know we can count on fookinel to join in, but we could sure use another set of eyes, Scottay!

Wow! SlowToke, I almost missed this. We must have been posting at the same time. This is excellent. What a find! Oooo...... Something delicious to dig into. :laughtwo: I'll jump in myself and give it a good read. Together, as a group we can learn this to the point that it's second nature to us. I have great faith in our nerdiness. :laughtwo:

I decard in a large canning jar with the lid on. You may cool it (I cool it for a bit with the lid off to get rid of any moisture) and put it in the freezer and then do the wash in the same jar, thus loosing nothing and have a reusable container for future oil making.

Mighty Mouse, you might want to consider keeping that lid on the next time you cool down. That moisture you're releasing may well be the terpenes and flavonoids. Just a thought, since we have no testing data to back up those suspicions, at least not yet.

I think I'll make a list of all the different tests I'd like to see done and then find a way to knock them out one by one. I can fund at this point, I just can't submit samples of my own. :straightface: Deep breath girl, it's only temporary.

Mighty Mouse, you might want to consider keeping that lid on the next time you cool down. That moisture you're releasing may well be the terpenes and flavonoids. Just a thought, since we have no testing data to back up those suspicions, at least not yet.

I think I'll make a list of all the different tests I'd like to see done and then find a way to knock them out one by one. I can fund at this point, I just can't submit samples of my own. :straightface: Deep breath girl, it's only temporary.

If we could know the temp that the terpenes and flavonoids disapate we could wait until the temp is below that. I just am concerned about moisture in my oil. Maybe I should not be as there is water in the solvent.

image9830.jpeg

My study space. :laughtwo: All day long I'm jumping up and down off the floor, a great practice for hips I want to keep loose and free going into my later years (how absurd does that sound Susan?). When I'm home, this is where you find me. I gave up sitting on furniture when Dale died last June. Now I find chairs and couches almost intolerable and usually sit on them cross legged. Not bad for an old gal who had a hard time climbing the 40 stairs up to the apartment a mere three years ago, eh? At least a part of that improvement has to be chalked up to the almost continual input of two grams of buds a day in my brownies.

It's going to be a few weeks before I get anything harvested and dried (thank goodness the sativa-dominant Fantasmo Express will be one of the first done) so once again I will document the changes my body goes through without meds. This time I can document that all here, as part of the study. :battingeyelashes: If I have to be inconvenienced, let's get some use out of it. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom