SweetSue's Hempy Haven: Powered By Timber

That'd be a real good idea, Susan. Some clown with a $25 Saturday Night Special isn't going to stop to consider whether or not you look like a victim. Unless it's a question of whether or not he decides to mug you (if you do look like a victim) or simply shoot you and then claim your possessions afterward (if you do NOT look like a victim
:thumb:
I suddenly have this mental image of you driving South, the entire truck packed wall-to-wall with growing equipment... and a sack of clothing jammed between your lap and the steering wheel. And I'm thinking, "THAT'S MY GIRL!!!" LMFAO.
Perfect :rofl: :thumb:
Maybe I’ll get caught up myself today.

Ima make this one easy for you - completely selfishly

Today’s update (so you an skip all the gumpf leading up to it :battingeyelashes:)

People keep asking me how we plan to actually get me moved and I smile sweetly and tell them I’m not a bit concerned about it. Lol!

Maybe you could get your hitchhiking thumbnail all manicured and brightly painted ...
That's something from 60s and 70s you don't see much anymore, Interstate hitchhikers.

Peace
Keith

Maybe you could get your hitchhiking thumbnail all manicured and brightly painted ...
That's something from 60s and 70s you don't see much anymore, Interstate hitchhikers.

We have them around here. I guess if a person ends up here, they tend to find a way out if possible, lol.

I've even heard things like "Looks like he's just hitchhiking. I'm going to go ahead and run him to the county line, since it's raining, but consider me available if you need me." (County LEO to his dispatcher.) Which is nice, because the LEO could write the hitchhiker a fine for being a pedestrian on the Interstate highway.

Actually, come to think of it, that's about the only place I DO see hitchhikers around here these days. In town, everyone just takes the Nike Express. As Pop used to say, "It aint crowded, walking."

I'd hate to have to hitchhike through Wyoming. About the size of the UK - but less than nine tenths of a percent of the population. Passers-by must be mighty scarce.

:thumb:

Perfect :rofl::thumb:

Ima make this one easy for you - completely selfishly

Today’s update (so you an skip all the gumpf leading up to it :battingeyelashes:)

You are a doll. :hug::hug::hug:

Peace
Keith

I hitchhiked when I was a cute collegiate. Looking back I’m stunned that I’m still alive. Lol! It appears I’ve always been one to take a risk.

When the moment comes to move me it’ll all fall smoothly into place and we’ll shake our heads in amazement watching it happen. :battingeyelashes:

I got this energy figured out. :slide:

I'm so excited about your move, Sue. Sounds like a dream situation. God speed.

Thanks Syntroxis. :hug: I haven’t done anything this exciting since I was in my 20s. Lol! My daughter said it feels like she’s sending a child off to college. :rofl:

I’m done sorting and packing for the day. I took some time to get cuttings from Candy Cane, one for me and one for my friend who’s setting up her own garden.

J can have the mother, although it may be long enough that she should be in flower. I’ll likely trim her back this week to slow her down.

She’s just about to have lights go out. Don’t you find it fascinating how they prepare for that eventuality?

I have a few threads to check in on before I let myself go to bed. Maybe I’ll see you in one of them. :ciao:

@Bode, for you baby. :kisstwo:

Sweet. That’s actually a pretty good sign that she has a growing confidence that she’s going to be ok, without you right there. :love:

Nighty night Sue :hug:

Nighty night Amy. :hug: I’m right behind you.

:hug::hug::hug:for tonight or morning, enjoyed catching up, such excitement & energy.:Namaste:

I know dynamo... hehehe! This is soooo much fun. I love sharing all this with everyone. :hug::hug::hug:

Mud Bugs? Oh craw daddys?

Hmmm.... now I’m curious. There’s no difference between them, right? Just what is the preferred vernacular in NOLA? I don’t need to look like some noob. Lol!

My first day at junior college I’m walking the campus, checking out the layout. During my stroll no less than three returning students asked why they hadn’t noticed me before. I was giving off an air of one who already knew my way around. Lol! Just one of my many quirks that I fit in anywhere. :battingeyelashes:

Good morning everyone :love:

Up so late it’s rediculous, but here we go with another day of wonder. The late night was a FaceTime with a friend in the other side of the earth. I’ll skip sleep any day to have those conversations. Not that I was sleepy at 2:30 AM. :rofl:

Before I jump into the steamy shower and kick this day off with some Carnival cob I wanted to share a glance into the flowering tents. :battingeyelashes:

Mega Crop appears to be doing a fine job of feeding the flowering appetite.

Ahhhh..... all’s right with the world. I figured out something this past week..... identify the desire, feel the energy of its completion and how that vibrates in your life, assume the inevitability, suspending all negativity and doubt and watch your dreams come true.

I learned to get out of my own way to a level that I’d never allowed myself to get to before now. The simplicity of the process, the sheer elegance of manifestation when deliberation plays its part is a little breathtaking.

It’s akin to surfing, a pasttime I’ve yet to explore. The energy of manifestation gets going pretty fast and I can feel the upswell, helping me slip into the pocket where my job is just to sit back and release any fear.

I can see why energy moving this fast can be intimidating. All it does for me is to brighten that anticipatory light in my baby blues. :battingeyelashes:

Grab all the hugs you can, laugh at every opportunity. Look for ways today to play with your cosmic companions. Dare to dream big and hold bigger expectations and you’ll be amazed at what the universe offers for your pleasure and delight.

Show the world how happy stoners live and love. We got this. :high-five:

Lest we think the fight is nearly over.

The shock of reading that there were so many cities in CA still caught in the lies of prohibition.......

Give away lots of cannabis topicals. Let’s change public perception one person at a time, if necessary, and do so by offering them moments free of pain. :battingeyelashes:

As the time of my departure comes closer the daughter and I will be grabbing all the time together we can. That'll surely translate into my apparent absence among you. It's only me being mom.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

... did anybody else notice that sue reads with her dancing toes!!!

D2BD1A1C-5E76-4739-9893-7E36A2C917AF.jpeg

:love:

Back
Top Bottom