Talk about a stubborn clone

Here is that PK-XL at 13 weeks since it was cloned, finally acting "normal," whatever that is. This will be the end of the PainKiller-XL strain for me as I have been fooling around with it since my first grow last July.

pk36.jpg
PK111.jpg
PK28.jpg

This is amother clone that was taken from a flowering Durga Matta ll CBD. She was pretty bushy before I trimmed/cleaned it up :)

I spread it out best as I could but should I thin it out some more? Thoughts on that?
DM15.jpg
DM24.jpg

Hi Beav, does your PK-XL have much flavour when smoked?

I've had the first batch in jars for over 4 weeks and it's curing nicely, but very little flavour when smoked. The jars still smell like bread rising, with fruity undertones, so I don't think the cure is complete yet. The effect is nice and mild and I'm happy with it. The lack of flavour isn't a complaint, I'm just wondering if it gets better after a long cure.

Saying that, there's tons of flavour from the Blueberry and that was from a quick dry to test it. I think after a few weeks in jars the BB will be delicious :)

Hi Beav, does your PK-XL have much flavour when smoked?

I've had the first batch in jars for over 4 weeks and it's curing nicely, but very little flavour when smoked. The jars still smell like bread rising, with fruity undertones, so I don't think the cure is complete yet. The effect is nice and mild and I'm happy with it. The lack of flavour isn't a complaint, I'm just wondering if it gets better after a long cure.

Saying that, there's tons of flavour from the Blueberry and that was from a quick dry to test it. I think after a few weeks in jars the BB will be delicious :)
I'm don't think the flavor (or smell) is anything to brag about either.... it's rather "blah" in fact, but I do like the effects. Out of the higher CBD strains that I have tried it is the least sedating for me. I have a Shark Shock curing right now, and a couple other high CBD seedlings coming around so I'm not giving up on them yet.
The BlueBerry sounds good.... here's to a good cure:thumb:

This will probably be the last pic of this "Stubborn Clone" that I took a little over 6 months ago (9 days before the mom was taken.)
Chop day will be here soon as she's probably 20% Amber right now.
PKXLa2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom