Tangerine Dream

were there any grow vids with the Tangerine? Sometimes the tough ones (Nirvana's Ice jumps to mind) will have a tutorial produced for them. Tropical sativas all seem to be nute sensitive to a degree...I've yet to produce a suitable "Thai". I think the soils are so poor where these plants have evolved, they've developed different strategies for survival. The plants I saw in Nepal didn't even look like Cannabis till you looked closely. I'd have walked straight past them, and never noticed...they don't feed them either, and they grow in horrible soil....but they work great!!

Hey Chopper I've made a couple of vids but I've only seen other vids of T.G whist in veg I'd love to see other growers results but it's still kinda new greenhouse have a vid of Neville's Haze from start to finnish I would love to see this strain grown outdoors and have been trying to find a clandestine spot to give it ago the weather is starting to get nice here I agree with you and don't think you need hardly any nutrients when growing in soil thanks for stopping by :peacetwo:

looking great DANK :) I am hoping they would have gone faster but i know with my barneys AG they took foreverrrrrrrrrrrr, was planning a faster one before summer or for outdoor, but i want to try this strain, what kind of ppm limits are you following ?? my ag was 1500ppm and she was slightly burned. just tring to see if they had simular limits

Sup basementdwell I wish she would hurry up too lol
I make up a 20L bucket or water let it sit for a day I dont ajust ph I have tested with terta strips and it's around 5.5

For the girls in the tent I'm adding 15ml sensi bloom A 15ml sensi bloom B when this bucket runs out I'll increase to 20 A 20 B 20 big bud

The big girl was taking 40ml A 40ml B 40ml big bud but I won't be feeding that much again as this is when the she fell out with me :oops: white widow and Lucy recived that feeding tho and thrived we live and learn

:peacetwo:

yea same thing except i did it right near the end of #2 :( Yea them indi strains can take a hit and some more but these sensi like it mild :) keep us posted on weights i plan to do atleast 2 beans worth maybe a clone or two this fall, Maybe some TD for xmas. HOw frosty are they ? OH and main ? how is the smell :) My ag has a very destinct odor of 1/4 mile away skunk road kill / with a hint of sweetness :)

The lower branches are more developed very frosty and much more amber the smell is somewhat similar to the blue cheese i grew awhile ago very pungent hint of pine cones maybe I kinda suck at describing smells it's definitely stinking out my place I cut off a couple of popcorns from the bottom and quick dried in a brown envelope not much of a taste but the smell was lovely very pengy and very up high since smoking it I've sorted out my front and back garden chopped a tree down and started a new business this sacred plant is very inspirational fills you with lots of positive energy how is this not prescribed to people with depression and anxsiety problems (which i suffer from ) it's a joke anyway no more cutting samples :( patience is a virtue good things come to those who wait ......... UTD vs chelsea in the Champions League in 35 mins

Lower more developed branch

012274.jpg

Thanks for the reply :D

thats a huge cola the pictures dont do the size comparison any justice, 2+ oz isnt too shabby little worried bout the long flower time but ill adjust also never played with such a sativa dominant strain b4 white widow is the closest i got just hope i dont have any problems "fingers crossed"

also going to let mine veg for 2 months and lst if needed late

2 months sounds a little long the 4 in the tent veged for 4 weeks from clone just get your room dialed in before you put any plants in and use 1/4 nutes

Hey sir d, nice to see the td is going good for u, mine is still in veg going on 4+ months in veg and is 76 inches from soil to top of the meristem (was till yesterday when I pulled her over) kinda L-LSTing her (L = late lst). I've noticed this strain is much slower to root when cloning but irks super vigorous, mine grew 17+ inches in just over 10 days. The bottom of this plant is so thick it's unreal, I could see 2 foot colas easy on this plant. I can't wait to hear what you have to say as far as how the smoke is and a total yield.

What size light do you have yours under??? I just got a 1000watt and a 4x4 tent but I couldnt even dream of fitting her in there, however 7 2 footers fit in there with plenty of room to spare. I plan on flowering out the 7 I have in the tent, in the meantime clone my mothers sensless and then after the 7 come out move the tangerine bush in there by herself.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

i was searching for some grow reports on this strain as i grew out a pack of tgD and every single plant was differnt...i have one plant over 6ft tall and all started flowering about 3ft...so thats quite the stretch...which i expected being a sat dom haze...

there is no way that plant is going to get tight colas like in teh description...that plant was tgD1 and i threw out all clones of that pheno...tgD2,tgD3 and tgD5 seem to be a bit more closer to what i was expecting...but still small subtle differnces in each plant...i will be suprised if they get dense flowers as described...

i am curious if anyone else has had any wispy sats come out of there tgD beans

The 2 beans of TD I popped were okay at first. Then when I went to 12/12 they outgrew my 5ft tall box. Topped and lst'd to no avail. They never bulked up both had real skinny colas and the internodes were far apart. Don't know if I'll try any more.

Back
Top Bottom