Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis

Why?
I really never understood your
Obsession with
Twerps?

Common molecules that age mostly scent and the shit that don’t burn..
I keep,saying that till,you get it.
Sue if it don’t burn
Like ina bid lighter.
Don’t add it..
Remove it.
Cure it out
Sue cob cure removes terpenes.... you knew or not so much???
Tapes belong with grapefruit and hair spray..almost fact.

What I understand about terpenes is their importance in the management of the cannabinoids, and their delicate attachment to things. Hence my obsession with methods of drying, curing, and oil production that have potential to retain a greater number of the whispy isomers.

I'm passionate about medicine. I'm equally passionate about my euphoria, but it's medicine I grow for. My daughter's quality of life is greatly enhanced by what I grow and the steps I take to improve her medicine.

I'm certain this method not only retains a record number of terpenes in comparison to other methods I've played with, but somehow transmutes them into wonder we can't explain yet.

High and good afternoon.
SweetSue this is for you!:hug:

What time is it??:reading420magazine:
Cot dang it its Cobbin Time!
:slide:

Thanks to Sue, I got bit with the cob bug.
I hope to make you proud.
Neiko pray for me. :rofl:

Here are the flowers.
They have been hanging 24 hrs after harvest so they are alive for sho.
I have 2 ounces of Plat gorilla

And a little over 2 ounces of Tut

Lay the buds out on the sushi mat.

Mine came with chop sticks and a wooden spoon.
Use it to make the edges flat and solid.

Wah laa!!

Vac seal the bags:

Drop em in the dehydrator and set the temp for 105 degrees.
Set the timer for 24 hours.

How did I do?
:popcorn:
Awesome step by step!! Great job brother!! :goodjob::rollit::volcano-smiley:

Yeeha! yes no problem but you realise its only when I am high when I am straight I am just a pain in the ass or so I have been told on numerous occasions in fact I have been told that when I am high as well.
Dont expect to get much in the way of useful information either I only know how to chew the cob thats all and thats not rocket science.
Tomorrow it will be something with more balls I need to really get high tomorrow.
One word: OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHWWWEEEEEE. Ohioan for holyyy crikeyyyy baby!!!!! :green_heart:.......thattsss deep stuff Tang!!! That's find yourself stuff right there!!!! Entourage whole plant effect!!!!! Ancient process I'm sure!!!! This has my head spinning y'all!!! (The wheels spinnin but the hamster is dead!!!) :rollit::volcano-smiley:

If you dont get perspiration in the bag after 24 hours sweating the buds were too dry going in. Its a common mistake made by first time cobbers.
Its not like jar curing so it takes a bit of getting used to. I have limited uploading where I am for the next 3 to 4 weeks or I could post lots of pics but I will post a few to show what to look for.
The changes in color after 24 hours sweating are not that huge you just need them to start to change.
The greatest changes in color occur during the post sweat cure and can take anything from 1 week to 3 weeks to get to where you want them to be.
After you get the color to where you want it it needs to be set by drying and then aging.
The pics below show the sort of sweat you need to look for and the change from the green color after 3 days curing.
The last pic is from a friend and master curer Redeye 24/7 I have lots of pics of his work he just sweats and cures in a bag without corn husks and his work is very sort after in the connoisseur clubs he frequents.
Once I get back to the city I will post a lot more pics to make it easier to follow.

I could see me munchin on maybe a .2g with a dab of raw honey!!! Mmmmmm :bravo:

Reptile heating incubatores would work perfect for this process. I think you could really dial this in. I think if it can support life in an egg that it could also do magic inside those cobbs!!! Why not right!!??? With reptiles I literally had total control of the environment. I think this plays right into the cobbs!!!! Soooooo exciting!!!!!

(The wheels spinnin but the hamster is dead!!!)
I wondered why mines just flying round like a sack inside the wheel?
Set you soul free friend each new cob is a destination within itself but beware you may grow to like it to much and not know where you are going like me I was divorced from this world years ago and the ticket is in the chewing of the cob my friend.

@Scottay , a little excited are we? :cool:

Hahaha! We're like kids let loose in a candy store. Oooo.....! I have some just-starting-to-ferment Jamaican cob to play with today. :yahoo: Be back later with a report. I'm not expecting much from this one, but here goes. :slide:

Interesting.....much more bitter than the Malawi at this stage. I can really taste the b-Caryophyllene, something I don't think I've ever identified by taste before, but the sharp burn of the peppery tone is unmistakable. I held it in my mouth until the burn started to die back, and I just now felt the first signs of some response.

I'm a little more hopeful now.

It's not a tasty chew like the Malawi was. "Yuk" is more the response. For science. :battingeyelashes:

Sue I don't think you'll ever get one to the 3 month mark....just sayin.

Lol! I'm only taking tiny little bits each time Neiko, and so far all were from the canaries, but I see your point. Hehehe!

I’m not perceiving any euphoria with this taste. Well.... maybe a teeny bit of loopiness off along the edges.

What I have noticed is a reduction of the discomfort in my left hip that’s been bothering me since December when I had the fall. There’s still pain, but much diffused. Placebo effect?

I'm smoking 3 year old Golden Tiger...:roorrip:
im thinking.. the cob is basically allowing moisture to be pulled slowly from the day or 2 old fresh bud and to protect from dirt, etc..

a piece of brown paper bag, placed on the sushi mat the some are using, might work as well..

a paper towel tube(piece of one) stuffed with some bud, tied, placed in vacuum bag/jar may work too :smokin:..toilet paper tube? nah...unless a new roll is sacrificed..:rofl:

was it Shiggityflip that did some large scaled dry/cure something similar to this using a 5 gallon bucket?

Shiggity closed them up in a bucket and went into a deep depression, so they cured in the bucket before he got to them, but it wasn’t a vacuum seal, so it didn’t ferment.

So your idea with the jar would be getting the terpenes to mix it up, all jammed together?

Awesome step by step!! Great job brother!! :goodjob::rollit::volcano-smiley:
High Scottay!
Thanks Fam!
Hit this I insist :passitleft:
Glad to finally meet ya.
Grow in peace
:passitleft:

I'm smoking 3 year old Golden Tiger...:roorrip:
im thinking.. the cob is basically allowing moisture to be pulled slowly from the day or 2 old fresh bud and to protect from dirt, etc..

a piece of brown paper bag, placed on the sushi mat the some are using, might work as well..

a paper towel tube(piece of one) stuffed with some bud, tied, placed in vacuum bag/jar may work too :smokin:..toilet paper tube? nah...unless a new roll is sacrificed..:rofl:

High Ziggs,
I miss seeing you around and your wry sense of humor.
Hoping all is well with ya.
:passitleft:

When Sue sent me a PM about Fermented cannabis I didnt think much of it.
I found Tangwena's original journal on another site and read many pages.
:reading420magazine:
I suggest you take a look at the earlier posts.

Tangwena's tech reminds me of Doc's kit.
Follow the instructions then after your'e comfortable modify it to meet your personal needs.:thumb:

Stay High bruh.
:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom