Targeted Flowering Timing - When To Flip?

Ravenplume

I'm currently pondering on what my objectives will be for this year's "420 Challenge"...my third year attempting this idea, with the subjects all being Wildling-00:2019 Seeds that are either sprouted or planted on 4/20 (earliest being started on 4/15). This year, I want to try to have one survive all the way to 4/20 of next year and possibly be harvested on 4/20; and one to be harvested on 07/20 (for theming and naming reasons). So that in mind, at what point would I want to give the subjects their flip to flowering lighting in order to be able to have a harvest on 4/20 and 7/4 of next year?

Guess I should soon necro up last year's 420 Challenge thread and see if anyone else had anything to show off from it, those who gave any bleeps about it in the first place, that is; and get ready to initiate this year's.

I have plenty of spaces for that under floro lamps of various types. Plus, I've been able to get plants to mature and flower even in Jiffy Pots. For basic growing and breeding, it really does not require much in the way of space, or any special equipment or anything. Wait until you see the upcoming update for my main grow with the candidates for primaries...

Heck, my most recent postings in the Seedsman Purple Ghost Candy thread shows what I mean in the background there. :)

Back
Top Bottom