When To Flip These Girls

I don’t but it looks like every other zero Nitrogen PK booster. You’ll likely begin introducing it with your base nutrients soon and peak around week 5-7 of bloom. I’d be sure to add something with N in it for the next few weeks. Do you have the Canna base line?

no,only pk 13/14 at this stage
in my first 3 grows i was very much on a budget
unfortunately when it came time to remove the boys ,well i must have fucked up and didnt see 1 and they all went to seed haha so i pulled the lot,didnt grow them out i see no point growing seeds to what......not get bent,ffark that.
these pics are my last grow that turned on me.still makes mr cry , hang on while i get a tissue hahahahahaha
anyway back to the nutes
seasol
nitrosol
ph up
ph down
malasses,they love it man i put it in every feed still to this day
thats all ive used , so easy at Bunnings
but this grow i spent a little extra on just 2 things that after all my research,
CAL/MAG/NIT & PK13/14
so now im starting to bite the bullet and just slowly add the things that i like not any one else
Stay watching and see what harvest day looks like

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

no,only pk 13/14 at this stage
in my first 3 grows i was very much on a budget
unfortunately when it came time to remove the boys ,well i must have fucked up and didnt see 1 and they all went to seed haha so i pulled the lot,didnt grow them out i see no point growing seeds to what......not get bent,ffark that.
these pics are my last grow that turned on me.still makes mr cry , hang on while i get a tissue hahahahahaha
anyway back to the nutes
seasol
nitrosol
ph up
ph down
malasses,they love it man i put it in every feed still to this day
thats all ive used , so easy at Bunnings
but this grow i spent a little extra on just 2 things that after all my research,
CAL/MAG/NIT & PK13/14
so now im starting to bite the bullet and just slowly add the things that i like not any one else
Stay watching and see what harvest day looks like

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg
MULLIMBIMBY MADNESS x WHITE LIGHTNING … One of Australia's most famous strains.
woke up one morning all seed absolutely everywhere.:oops:

I would continue to feed exactly as you are for the time being. I would add your PK boost as soon as stretch quits. Take a look at just about any nutrient line feed calculator and swap with what you have. I’d increase PK slightly over weeks 3-5, hit it hard for weeks, 6-8, and back off for 9-10. Again, I would mimic the canna plan and substitute with what you have. Keep your eyes on things as those feed charts are unique to the NPKMicro of each component

I would continue to feed exactly as you are for the time being. I would add your PK boost as soon as stretch quits. Take a look at just about any nutrient line feed calculator and swap with what you have. I’d increase PK slightly over weeks 3-5, hit it hard for weeks, 6-8, and back off for 9-10. Again, I would mimic the canna plan and substitute with what you have. Keep your eyes on things as those feed charts are unique to the NPKMicro of each component
oh ok bro,cheers for that, I guess its good to hear someone say that what you are doing is affective
thanks for that man.
i do have a product in my eBay cart called "Great White "now that stuff seems like a goer,what are your thoughts??

hey bro what is the canna plan, can you send me a link please
cheers

Back
Top Bottom