strain ?
DAY 24 today/Up Potting today.
600 watt Mars Hydro
Coco/Perlite
Maxi crop Seaweed feed
Calmag
Nitrosol
PH 5.6-5.8 consistently
Temps 26.5c / 51% nights 31.5c / 45% days --- these fluctuate a little due to our wild weather ATM here in Queensland Australia.
i have a 20 ltr Tub of Rainwater with 15 mls maxi crop,15 mls calmag,10 mls of sea sol 10 mls of Nitrosol PhD to 5.6-5.8,PPM 400-----EC 800
i make up a 20 ltr bucket of nutes each 3 days, I leave airs tone on 24/7 IS THIS OK
these girls are on day 36 veg as in pics
they seem to be just so bushy and thick and seems like soon might be time to flip
i am no hurry to flip
should i be preparing them with certain nutes a week out of flip
I JUST DONT WANT TO FUCK THEM
maybe an aussie may come along and help with the nutrient regime from here on in ( fingers crossed not many aussies around)

IMG_20210224_062608.jpg

IMG_20210219_132754.jpg

IMG_20210224_062632.jpg

By the looks of it you are months away you need to train it through a net and train it through a 2nd net the net it is well worth it to have it trained through a net and then make sure you fill the whole net up and then flip it to flower I say about a month and a half to two months away. Really you should get a 5x5 tent and put em in bigger pots and start scroggin low stress training and topping you got a ways to go. Keep bending the plants under the net. Theres plenty of info on here to help you out. Just type in scrog in the search field

They are in a room 2mtrs long 1.2 wide 1.8 mtrs high,that should be heaps
also they are unknown strain so i still have males to sort out yet so a net would pose a problem yea ?
i can start LST no problem ,done it all before but i was given 100s of these of a mate
im used to fem seeds but he told me this was kosha so i ran with them
QUESTION when do i start canna pk 13/14
sorry for the way i explain the whole thing

By the looks of it you are months away you need to train it through a net and train it through a 2nd net the net it is well worth it to have it trained through a net and then make sure you fill the whole net up and then flip it to flower I say about a month and a half to two months away. Really you should get a 5x5 tent and put em in bigger pots and start scroggin low stress training and topping you got a ways to go. Keep bending the plants under the net. Theres plenty of info on here to help you out. Just type in scrog in the search field
Just curious, why would you train them through 2 scrog nets?????

Howdy Folks
strain ?
DAY 24 today/Up Potting today.
600 watt Mars Hydro
Coco/Perlite
Maxi crop Seaweed feed
Calmag
Nitrosol
PH 5.6-5.8 consistently
Temps 26.5c / 51% nights 31.5c / 45% days --- these fluctuate a little due to our wild weather ATM here in Queensland Australia.
i have a 20 ltr Tub of Rainwater with 15 mls maxi crop,15 mls calmag,10 mls of sea sol 10 mls of Nitrosol PhD to 5.6-5.8,PPM 400-----EC 800
i make up a 20 ltr bucket of nutes each 3 days, I leave airs tone on 24/7 IS THIS OK
these girls are on day 36 veg as in pics
they seem to be just so bushy and thick and seems like soon might be time to flip
i am no hurry to flip
should i be preparing them with certain nutes a week out of flip
I JUST DONT WANT TO FUCK THEM
maybe an aussie may come along and help with the nutrient regime from here on in ( fingers crossed not many aussies around)

IMG_20210224_062608.jpg

IMG_20210219_132754.jpg

IMG_20210224_062632.jpg
They are Looking healthy. You've got this far so I don't think you will mess it up. Just have some confidence in yourself mate.. unfortunately I can't advise on nutes, as I grow in soil and it is a lot more forgiving when you make a mistake.. Im sure someone with the knowledge you require will be along very soon.. wishing you luck.

Edit
You can flip them anytime you like, they are mature enough in my opinion. It's a matter of personal opinion on how big a monster you want to grow.. personally 4 weeks before flip for me.

cheers squiggle
You sorta said what I wanted to hear lol
So you think another 4 weeks before flip and just LST for now to open them up a bit to let the inside get some more light
Should i be doing any defoliation ? simply because some of the massive shade leaves are covering so much in the middle or just try to tie the fanleaves out of the way
TBH I had no idea that the seeds were gunna be such good genetics
i was gunna split the main stem and put a toothpick in (done on last outdoor grow and I think it helped.....)
When i decide to flip can someone give me a bit of guidance using
CALMAG/canna pk 13/14 I mix a 20 ltr drum of nutes so how much of them on average i know we all different but just an idea on how much to put of each......i am using the TRUDGEN way of doing things.

ARE U AUSSIE ??

current 20 ltr drum is
5 mls Calmag....150ppms
10 mls seasol100 ppms
20 mls of nitrosol 700 ppms
10 mls seaweed extract
this sits at about 900 ppms ................does all this seem right

i am a dead set layman with all this ppms ec tds still learning but everybody is so different with opinions and it gets confusing TBH

cheers squiggle
You sorta said what I wanted to hear lol
So you think another 4 weeks before flip and just LST for now to open them up a bit to let the inside get some more light
Should i be doing any defoliation ? simply because some of the massive shade leaves are covering so much in the middle or just try to tie the fanleaves out of the way
TBH I had no idea that the seeds were gunna be such good genetics
i was gunna split the main stem and put a toothpick in (done on last outdoor grow and I think it helped.....)
When i decide to flip can someone give me a bit of guidance using
CALMAG/canna pk 13/14 I mix a 20 ltr drum of nutes so how much of them on average i know we all different but just an idea on how much to put of each......i am using the TRUDGEN way of doing things.

ARE U AUSSIE ??
Howdy doo.

Sorry my bad. Not another 4 weeks. I flip after 4 weeks of veg . But that's because I have limited space.. but you can flip at any stage of veg really. Preferably after 3 weeks. But it all depends on how big of a plant you want. yeah, just tie the fan leaves out of the way and do some LST to let the light get to every part of the plant and shape them to what your require. I wouldnt defoliate at the moment, if your going to veg them a bit longer.
Ive never seen the toothpick method before. You will have to educate me on that one.

Some one will definitely help you I'm your nutrient queries.

Unfortunately I'm not an Aussie mate.
Unfortunately I'm from the UK.

cheers mate
hope you are moving around a bit more over there
the old corona really fucked you guys hey?
No problem. Still a nightmare mate. So many deaths and the country is at a standstill. We can only leave the house if you have a valid reason and all the pubs are shut . Propper bummer

i guess you have plenty of time on your hands to study the famous weed we all so desire to get sticky tacky buds that take you to another place for a while hahaha

Nice! I’m a proponent of multiple smaller plants. Now would be a good time grab clones on each of them. If you have a “winner”, then go ahead and do the screeny net thing. I can’t understand how peeps can veg a seed plant for 8+ weeks. I’d reserve that for the special girls and spend seed runs hunting. Just my thoughts... plants look great!

Nice! I’m a proponent of multiple smaller plants. Now would be a good time grab clones on each of them. If you have a “winner”, then go ahead and do the screeny net thing. I can’t understand how peeps can veg a seed plant for 8+ weeks. I’d reserve that for the special girls and spend seed runs hunting. Just my thoughts... plants look great!
gday spitz
thanks man I will get a better pic tmoz but yea they look all right was given 100s seeds of olm8 so I thought id put 10 in and these seven came up so its nice to have some thing to grow.
i want some Moby dick seeds but cant get here, do you know of a seed bank that has them
you say clones ? can I do that 2 days after flip??

Yes you can clone them after the flip. You could wait a week or so until they start to stretch and clone some lower branches that would otherwise be discarded. Be sure to label carefully.
fuck yea,ive never cloned before but might as well give it a crack,they need humidity dome hey??havnt got one

Back
Top Bottom