When To Flip These Girls

i can only get 24 watt globes here , how many would i need and i will make my own board up
I will see if I can link all the information to cloning that everyone on here gave me. As I'm terrible at cloning. I've killed 100% of the clones I've taken and I'm going to use their methods next time.
I was just wondering. You know how you said you had loads of seeds. Do you know if they are feminised seeds?

Keep em in veg lol. Grow more budsites. Here are my 2 scrogs. The one plant is grown under a 400 watt mh air cooled. 2 12 volt fans for intake and outtake 4x2x5 . And a humidifier and a cheap trellis net. The other is a 5x5x6 same 12 volt fan and 750 watt air cooled metal halide. Humidifier. Both doing well. Running gp3 nutes and cal mag. Temperatures and humidity are optimum and 12 volt fans and light fans run 24/7. 18/6 light schedule. Just keep bending them under the net. Dont rush veg or ull get this

16143484119547539308489764120625.jpg

16143484506793610601857260953723.jpg

1614348925420832382856361218497.jpg

You will most likely need a dome. I often use a clear solo cup upside down on a red one. Coco works fine. I find the peat pellets to work better. There’s a ton of information on the site on how to clone. Im only suggesting you clone in the event you have found you a special young lady you like. Out of the hundred or so plants I’ve grown, ive only had 4 or 5 that I hate myself for losing.

A 23W cfl works fine. They don’t need a bunch of light. It will take about 2 weeks to root, a week stunted, and then they’ll start to grow. By then, you should at least be able to ditch the males and have an idea if there’s a special lady that catches your eye. Hell, I just flipped a White Widow to 11/13 2 days before it broke ground (lol).

@Onextremebuzz Think about this for a second or two... You’re running 1100+ Watts of lights for 18hrs/day, running a humidifier indoor, and maintaining your “perfect environment” for 90ish days before you even flip on genetics you have no idea are great? There’s a better way to put ok, good, and great bud in your hands much sooner and cheaper. Yeah.. I get it though. Those net screen string thingies are pretty cool. Im not taking shots at what your doing. It’s never been about being efficient for me either. It’s just a hobby.

Very nice grow mate, great work!!
just my opinions, nothing more aussie cheers.
flip to room size and plant stretch. if plant is big strecther i've cloned and gone straight 12/12. mystery seed i'd guess 20-30% stretch in flower.

you can clone plant pretty much anytime you want, if in flower it will look dumb and take some extra time to go back to veg. if your cloning for numbers i'd veg for 2 months and you should easy get 30-40 clones of each plant.

Very nice grow mate, great work!!
just my opinions, nothing more aussie cheers.
flip to room size and plant stretch. if plant is big strecther i've cloned and gone straight 12/12. mystery seed i'd guess 20-30% stretch in flower.

you can clone plant pretty much anytime you want, if in flower it will look dumb and take some extra time to go back to veg. if your cloning for numbers i'd veg for 2 months and you should easy get 30-40 clones of each plant.
Yours is the link I wanted to send @Ossi Ossi . Can you post the same photos and things that you did for me please about cloning

sorry mate, don't like to post pic's in others threads without your okay.

i clone like @Spitz , i like a heated mat also i think helps. i clone for numbers so i built exrta clone station, cheap and easy. 2-25 watt aqurium(can't spell) or grow bulbs, wood to reforce top and tray to fit. heat mat better results and quicker roots i think.
20200504_182506.jpg

don't worry how they look if they have roots they will grow. trim later unless you think leaf going to cause problems, clone can still get energy from ugly leaves i think(not sure on this one).

-if you want 10 clones you do 12-15, make back up clones.
20200519_182221.jpg

-mist daily, slowly less and less, don't let pellets dry out - add enough water to just fill channels/ cut out in botton of trays
-lift lids daily for 10-20mins to get them ready for no humdity domes * if they look like they going to wilt put lid back on , over time they will last longer each time.
-pick clones from bottom on photo plants, with fingers roll stems without damaging them and you want hard stems not soft or they wilt in dome.

I will see if I can link all the information to cloning that everyone on here gave me. As I'm terrible at cloning. I've killed 100% of the clones I've taken and I'm going to use their methods next time.
I was just wondering. You know how you said you had loads of seeds. Do you know if they are feminised seeds?
nar bro olm8 is an outdoor man so they are a mixed bag ( SUX HEY ) i cant wait to sex them then i might still LST a little just corse i can hahaha

Rule of thumb I use for when to flip and not outgrow your space;
Ruderalis dom (source of micro grow and auto flower genes) stretch 1/4 of their height.
Indica dom have wide leaflets like yours and double height and width when they stretch.
Sativa dom have narrow leaflets and have 3 times the height and width after they stretch.
Grow conditions,cross breeds,and technique will will effect it but it gets you in the ballpark.

Rule of thumb I use for when to flip and not outgrow your space;
Ruderalis dom (source of micro grow and auto flower genes) stretch 1/4 of their height.
Indica dom have wide leaflets like yours and double height and width when they stretch.
Sativa dom have narrow leaflets and have 3 times the height and width after they stretch.
Grow conditions,cross breeds,and technique will will effect it but it gets you in the ballpark.
Cheers bro

pH 5.8 - 5.9 consistent
Feeding approx 750 MLS nutes
Ppm 1450 EC 2064 ins
Ppm out 2474 EC outs 5146 mmmmm
Runoff pH 6.2
They seem to be getting some discolouration as in pic
Probs should put this in problem pests etc but maybe someone may have some input
Cheers ☺️

IMG_20210228_065221.jpg

pH 5.8 - 5.9 consistent
Feeding approx 750 MLS nutes
Ppm 1450 EC 2064 ins
Ppm out 2474 EC outs 5146 mmmmm
Runoff pH 6.2
They seem to be getting some discolouration as in pic
Probs should put this in problem pests etc but maybe someone may have some input
Cheers ☺️

IMG_20210228_065221.jpg
Is that on all the leaves mate or just the old ones

Pretty much scattered and yea old ones especially the big Indica fan leaves
Shit pic I will try to get my mates camera and get some good pics..
I am in first week of flower.....:yummy:
10 mls Calmag to 20 liters
30 mls Nitrosol to 20 litres
20 mls go go juice to 20 litres
About 200 ppm eco seaweed fuckn strong shit this shit
This is really my first successful grow in 4 attempts
So any help with Australian
products would be kosha..
Running around 1200 ppm ec 2400 ish (I don't have much confidence in this TDS & EC meters ) but I think its close to the money, but I cant calibrate it they don't calibrate this model.
I love BUNNINGS because I am in rural so we have 1 nursery and Bunnings

I HAVE CANNA PK 13/14 WHEN DO I START USING IT
Cheers guys hey,really appreciate the support.....:thumb:

IMG_20210228_064532.jpg

IMG_20210227_132000.jpg

Is that on all the leaves mate or just the old ones
howdy bro
here's a couple of nicer pictures
my ec is getting high though.
Anyways Day 40/4
:bongrip: Waiting patiently to see how many males i get to throw away....what else can you do with them?Bickies

received_108285324547604.jpeg

received_259444065693993.jpeg

received_295458228580538.jpeg

received_1066937433828143.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom