Temperature issues

About a week ago...
420-magazine-mobile43300252.jpg

Friends don't let friends call people "dude," lol (or to shop at Walmart).

..not with the leds.on....it hurts even trying to look at the nug.樂GFP

+1(,000,000). Most digital cameras have adjustable white balance. Try taking the same photograph with each setting and you'll probably find one that is much more palatable on the eyes than the default. It'll make spotting and diagnosing any future plant-related issues much easier, too. If you're lucky enough that your camera's white balance setting has an option for user-defined, it's probably the usual type that allows you to take a photograph of something white (a sheet of white poster-board works well for this, has both a glossy and flat side, and can usually be found in the school supplies section of department stores and even many grocery stores). If available, a user-defined white balance setting is better, because it adjusts for your specific lighting.

Yeah, the plants were stunted from a heat issue. They still have 3-4 weeks to grow. Hoping for the best.

I'll try find a link for theses new intake cooler fan I seen at my grow shop other day they might be a solution for future heat problems try post it when I'm home from work in 6hrs

Well, today is a great day for my babies... New AC installed in the barn. New ventilation fan and a new table installed to keep em up off the ground. Waiting for temperature to stabilize, then my 3 "Early Miss" Autos will be moving in.

Hope it's some mega strong bus cos there's not a lot of it

Lol, but... Preston9mm stated this is his first real cannabis grow, he's battled the heat, it will have been a learning experience in many ways - and, yes, it looks like it might end up being pretty good.

I had a Dr. Grinspoon once and it was... It wasn't airy, it was like stem stem stem flower. Stem flower stem stem stem stem oh look, a flow-- oops, that's a ladybug ;) stem stem flower. Not really buds, no. I'd been wanting to try it for a while; I'd heard it was pretty good, but I was mainly just curious about this "primitive sativa." The harvest was, IDK, beads on a string, lol. I never bothered with a clone. I kind of wish now that I had. It was definitely... "pretty good" :goof: .

Finally picked up a jewellers loupe. This is taken with my phone and 30X magnification on the loupe. Too cool!
420-magazine-mobile575268204.jpg

Yes, cool. That'll get used a lot.

You have a VERY steady hand.

...or a couple of thin rubber bands.

Back
Top Bottom