Thank You PassYourDrugTest.com For Renewing Your Sponsorship

Jacob Bell

Please join me in thanking our sponsor PassYourDrugTest.com for their continued support. Without the support of sponsors such as these we would not be able to continue our mission of spreading Cannabis Awareness to the world.

PassYourDrugTest.com offers many ways for anyone over 18 to pass a drug test easily. They don't just offer products to ensure you pass a drug test, they also have loads of useful drug testing information to help you understand the drug testing process. Employee drug tests are on the rise, and corporations make up their own rules these days. Random drug testing is their weapon of choice. This means they come up to you while you are at your desk and make you submit to a drug test then and there. They also offer solutions for DOT drug tests and Military drug tests.

At PassYourDrugTest.com they value your privacy first and foremost! All information transmitted between their customers and their company is protected through 128 bit encryption. Their boxes are shipped in their shippers boxes or plain boxes with nothing relating to passing a drug test or drug testing products being visible. They have specialized in selling detox products since 1993.

Customer service is a top priority for them. They have staff available to answer your questions Monday through Saturday during normal business hours, including holidays. They are there to help you pass your drug test even after you purchase one of their products.

To view their FAQ, please click here.

az_family_products.jpg

rsz_17day-and-shampoo.png

7 Day Kit and Shampoo

rsz_annihilator-kit_1_.png

Annihilator Kit

PYDT.gif

www.PassYourDrugTest.com

Contact Information
Toll-Free Telephone: 1-888-420-6556
Email: a-zenterprises@sbcglobal.net
Live Chat: Chat

Luckily I have never needed the product but I do have a pass your drug test.com shirt that I got from a "gathering" LOL

Wore it last Friday to the State of Jefferson Hemp Fest (my back yard) and got lots of peeps that wanted the E addy... sponsorship works both ways around here... W00T!

Thanks for helping us spread the good word!

Back
Top Bottom