THC strengths claimed by seed suppliers

DownOver

Hi there everyone,

I was wondering if anyone else was a bit confused by the % of THC some strains are claimed to posess? Sites Ive been to claim % as 8-15 or even 15-24% content. I have even heard of 40%!!???? Does anyone have any reliable proof as to the strengths claimed?

The thc numbers are a bit confusing. THC percentages are taken as a percentage of all cannaboids. So, just picking a strain that has an extremely high thc number really doesn't tell the whole story, especially if you are a medical user, who'll be more interested in the CBN/CBD numbers. I would, however, like to see any information on a breeder claiming 40% thc in their plants...I'm not even sure that is genetically possible.

The thc numbers are a bit confusing. THC percentages are taken as a percentage of all cannaboids. So, just picking a strain that has an extremely high thc number really doesn't tell the whole story, especially if you are a medical user, who'll be more interested in the CBN/CBD numbers. I would, however, like to see any information on a breeder claiming 40% thc in their plants...I'm not even sure that is genetically possible.

found it... same place as the expensive seeds lol
its called "Jedi" with 41% THC (they say)

"""""""""""
Price: 695.00CND
Product Description

JEDI 41% THC BUD - 10 Pack

ORDER ID: J41
This is it. The most powerful specimen of our new, insanely powerful line from the Danish Underground. At 41% THC - I hope you are sitting down! After the big fan leaves are trimmed away, it doesn't yield quite as much as Elephant or Euphoria, but its yield is still amazing and far above what you are used to.

You won't need to smoke very much of this strain because of it's insanely high THC. The medical community love it because you can't build up a tolerance to it. It's INTOLLERABLE, haha! Many chronic medical users smoke several grams every single day for decades and find themselves becoming tolerant to even White Widow very quickly - but not the JEDI 41%. If you can smoke a bowl of this stuff and then dial a phone or make a sandwich, you deserve a medal. Chances are, you'll need a wheelchair just to find the TV remote! But you won't know what the TV is for if you do, so don't even bother with the remote. You can't remember your name after 3 puffs of the Jedi. I forgot my own name just thinking about the last time I smoke it! Comprehend this reality, you will not. On the couch, the safest place for you is.

JEDI 41% THC BUD is a great indoor or outdoor plant that's it is very easy to grow for beginners. It usually sells out before it even reaches the catalogue, so if you're serious about obtaining it, I would suggest you act fast. We will remove this strain from the catalogue when supplies get low so previous orders are guaranteed to be filled. If you see it here, it's currently in stock, but for long never will it be.
"""""""""""

Ok, so who is going to put down the cash and get some of these????? I see they claim over 30% on multiple strains....If it were true, it would be pretty sweet...I would love to get my hands on some of those... :peace:

I don't even think the "legit" companies really test their products... or certainly not all the ones that claim %'s. After all, who ever checks, or how would you? (as a consumer that is)

I don't even think the "legit" companies really test their products... or certainly not all the ones that claim %'s. After all, who ever checks, or how would you? (as a consumer that is)

greenhouse seems pretty scientific to not be legit IMO:rollit:

I agree ^^, My ULTIMATE DREAM JOB would be working somehow someway for Greenhouse Seed Company, the ultimate scientist in the business :grinjoint:
I would even love to be the guy cleaning up grow rooms, lol or even the bathrooms, EXTREME!

Wow now that's out of my system, I would say at $600 for a 10 @41% pack They should offer like a $25/seed deal so we could really try it out, or whoever wrote the description is freakin awsome at advertising ;)

Tead - your response is gold! It is BC''''',com in London Ontario. Friends of mine in Quebec swear by their genetics. I think the measure they use is sooooooooooo different to the rest of the world! Having said that, when everyone wakes up to themselves about prohibition, we may be able to get a world wide standard for measurement. (Sounds like a great job for me!!) Thank you everyone for posting. Your comments are all so valid.

Back
Top Bottom