Delicious Seeds

420 Sponsor
We are not even in the middle of 2022 and the Delicious Seeds has already released 4 new strains so far this year.

The last one was an Early Version but we also have an auto and two photoperiod strains. Yes, we have released them fast, but we have developed them with a lot of calm. Come and we will present them to you very quickly. Besides, we are convinced that some of them are already familiar to you:

moby-delicious-web_4 (1).jpg
- Moby Delicious: Although it already sounds familiar, you will remember much more of the iconic Moby Dick the moment you try it. Very sativa, very productive, very resinous and very powerful. Immediately you will notice that it differs by its great ease of cultivation... So if you are an uncondicinal of this type of genetics.... You should not think about it

bay-burger-web_4 (1).jpg

- Bay Burger: I do not know if it is because of its incredible percentage of THC, but we did not remember such a reception of a new variety for a long time. This exotic American genetics is located between lemon kush and pine. Its appearance is unique (although it will remind you something to the classic Afghan) and again the resin will not leave you indifferent. Another Indica not to be missed Made In Delicious to the roster...

eleven-roses-auto-web_4.jpg-Eleven Roses Auto: We are not going to discover much about this one. Its previous feminized version has become (in less than 5 years) the favorite for many lovers of indica... And now there is no excuse that forces us to abandon it (no matter the month in which we are).

lord-kush-early-version_4.jpg

-Lord Kush Early Version: The sweet-citric mixture of the Lord Kush remains exactly the same in its new early version. Its yield will also remain the same. Of course, the two weeks you save in the flowering stage can be the key to a much more productive season. Try the latest novelty of Delicious Seeds is not disappointing.

This is all... But only for the moment. If you have any questions, we are at your disposal around here.

We are not even in the middle of 2022 and the Delicious Seeds has already released 4 new strains so far this year.

The last one was an Early Version but we also have an auto and two photoperiod strains. Yes, we have released them fast, but we have developed them with a lot of calm. Come and we will present them to you very quickly. Besides, we are convinced that some of them are already familiar to you:

moby-delicious-web_4 (1).jpg
- Moby Delicious: Although it already sounds familiar, you will remember much more of the iconic Moby Dick the moment you try it. Very sativa, very productive, very resinous and very powerful. Immediately you will notice that it differs by its great ease of cultivation... So if you are an uncondicinal of this type of genetics.... You should not think about it

bay-burger-web_4 (1).jpg

- Bay Burger: I do not know if it is because of its incredible percentage of THC, but we did not remember such a reception of a new variety for a long time. This exotic American genetics is located between lemon kush and pine. Its appearance is unique (although it will remind you something to the classic Afghan) and again the resin will not leave you indifferent. Another Indica not to be missed Made In Delicious to the roster...

eleven-roses-auto-web_4.jpg-Eleven Roses Auto: We are not going to discover much about this one. Its previous feminized version has become (in less than 5 years) the favorite for many lovers of indica... And now there is no excuse that forces us to abandon it (no matter the month in which we are).

lord-kush-early-version_4.jpg

-Lord Kush Early Version: The sweet-citric mixture of the Lord Kush remains exactly the same in its new early version. Its yield will also remain the same. Of course, the two weeks you save in the flowering stage can be the key to a much more productive season. Try the latest novelty of Delicious Seeds is not disappointing.

This is all... But only for the moment. If you have any questions, we are at your disposal around here.
Liking the look of bay burger and rose

Whatcha got in the works Mr Growings?
Nepali :O) and White Goblin after the Chunky
I got too much of the fekin stuff - cupboards, fridge, oven, freezer (dunno if that's gonna work out) - jeez it's starting to pong round here so I chose some lesser yielding exquisiteness at the expense of yield
Problem is, I'm now growing something called Skunk until Sept so vac is double filtered just in case
Grew UK Cheese once - fekin nightmare stench

Nepali :O) and White Goblin after the Chunky
I got too much of the fekin stuff - cupboards, fridge, oven, freezer (dunno if that's gonna work out) - jeez it's starting to pong round here so I chose some lesser yielding exquisiteness at the expense of yield
Problem is, I'm now growing something called Skunk until Sept so vac is double filtered just in case
Grew UK Cheese once - fekin nightmare stench
Nice! never heard of either strain but I look forward to the details and the grow :) I placed a bid on another one of those fans see if I can get it cheap enough have a exhaust and intake but RIP my hydro bill

Back
Top Bottom