The 4x4 Grow Tent Club

I don't visit this thread often but when I do I'm never disappointed. Nice growing going on in here! @Mellomale needs to get his grows out to the entire forum. He's killin' it!

My current 4x4 grow consists of a Grand Daddy Black, a C Banana and a Godfather OG.
IMG_3033.jpg

IMG_3034.jpg

I finally had the time to transplant them last night, they may have been a little overdue. The seedling pots didn't seem to slow them down much but by the end they could drain the coco dry in 12 hrs.
8 plants total grown under the 60watt florescent I use for the nursery. 6 of them went into the 4x4, the other 2 will be grown outside on the deck.

I miss the 4x4 crew, and I’m cheating here with my newest 5x5 grow started and am currently on Day 13. I’m hoping to get my sisters 5x5 cleaned out and setup to handle my Malawi and Lennon plant. Hoping to SCROG me a monster or 2 before waiting 3-4 months for them to finish

2BD2D7C6-191A-4F50-A5FE-5B98BAF84ED3.jpeg

Can I join in? Got my first 4x4 earlier this month:

IT'S SO ROOMY! Right now I have Dark Devil Auto in the back in flower and on the table there's two Trainwrecks and two Snowcaines. DDA will come out at harvest leaving the four little ones to hopefully fill the tent up.

I have been growing in a 4x4 for a year now and the progression has been crazy. I have been trying to make it idiot proof. So trying to automate everything I can think of.
4 rdwc buckets
900 watt at wall led
Light controller with sunset and sunrise
Bluelab monitor
1/4hp chiller
90 gal/hr pump for rdwc
90 gal/hr pump for chiller
90 gal/hr pump with filter
75 ltr/hr air pump for buckets
9 ltr/hr air pump for reservoir
2 Ac infinity 8in fans with controller
Temp and humidity controlled via swamp cooler and fans
Using Floramax nutrients.

20210725_112047.jpg

4622.jpeg

20210725_184614.jpg

20210725_184547.jpg

20210725_184530.jpg

20210725_184517.jpg

Hey guys it’s been a couple of weeks since I have given a update on my skywalker og grow well I just trimmed the shit out of my ladies and I’m gonna be flipping them into flower this week . I did my best at lollipoping them I sure hope I didn’t take to much off what you guys think ? Need to raise my lights cos the 1 plant in the back is a sativa dominat wow look at that beast

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hey guys it’s been a couple of weeks since I have given a update on my skywalker og grow well I just trimmed the shit out of my ladies and I’m gonna be flipping them into flower this week . I did my best at lollipoping them I sure hope I didn’t take to much off what you guys think ? Need to raise my lights cos the 1 plant in the back is a sativa dominat wow look at that beast

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Awesome display! :Rasta:

I have found they usually don't show their sex till about 2 weeks after you flip them to 12 hrs. Are they auto flower? If you just flipped them you should be safe because there is not yet any bud for the male to pollinate.

I’m cheating as I’m a 5x5, but a former 4x4 guy myself. On Day 54 of veg in my 2 tents, and will go one more week before I flip. Netting is almost full but I need to trim/lollipop my 2 tents before then too.

Lennon and Malawi
733DB24B-49F6-4E90-A4EC-92EE08661B3E.jpeg

Green Poison, Cream Caramel, Crystal Candy, Sour Diesel, Mk Ultra x Bubble, Crystal METH
6DC28967-2398-4BAE-AF98-01AA2DBB1184.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom