The Alberta Growers Lounge

Don’t forget to get your name in, for winning some seeds! :thumb:

very funny,, but gentlemen only roughly rhymes with edmonton,, very roughly,, ha

i almost want to move back to calgary just to hang with y'all

calgaryyyy, calgaraah, calgareeee, calgarah ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha

loved singin that,,

anyhoo, was inspired by this thread to do a similar thread for us real westerners,, calling the thread

B.C. Buds

cool title eh?? and of course the title is THE most important part of dern near anything,, ha

but i don't have time,, so,, the title is free for use,,

cheers friends

Hey Alberta. I’m in the Edmonton area. I have been growing for about 40 yrs indoors. I get two grows per winter but shut it down in the summer because of temperature issues using 1000 W HID lighting and fungus flies getting into my hydroponic media. I presently have a Seedsman comparison grow happening. Summertime I grow hybrid tea roses. Nice to see you all.

very funny,, but gentlemen only roughly rhymes with edmonton,, very roughly,, ha

i almost want to move back to calgary just to hang with y'all

calgaryyyy, calgaraah, calgareeee, calgarah ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha

loved singin that,,

anyhoo, was inspired by this thread to do a similar thread for us real westerners,, calling the thread

B.C. Buds

cool title eh?? and of course the title is THE most important part of dern near anything,, ha

but i don't have time,, so,, the title is free for use,,

cheers friends
Where do you live now? Calgary’s a very nice city to be in. The mountain view is what Calgary has over Edmonton. Calgary has a ton of beautiful bike paths as well!

Hey Alberta. I’m in the Edmonton area. I have been growing for about 40 yrs indoors. I get two grows per winter but shut it down in the summer because of temperature issues using 1000 W HID lighting and fungus flies getting into my hydroponic media. I presently have a Seedsman comparison grow happening. Summertime I grow hybrid tea roses. Nice to see you all.
Hey dusted I’ve saw you around the forums a lot, had no idea you were in the Edmonton area! :ciao:
I’m excited for the warm months ahead. Im over winter. Day light savings today, things are looking up! :yahoo:

I’ll have to find the time to check out your comparison grow. Is it the black sugar comparison?

I’m growing Critical Purple Kush and Dr Seedsman CBD. It’s my first CBD strain, which I plan to use just before bed. We shall see if it has any effect.

Spring is such a variable thing in these parts. Could be a month, might be two months yet

Got robbed last year from our summer with all the rain, then robbed again the year before from all the smoke. The year before, it was hot and beautiful all May. Anything could happen this year.

I always say, I sure hope summer falls on a weekend this year!

Do you grow your hybrid tear rose as auto or do you bring them in to finishem the flowering phase?
I did my first outdoor grow last year outside with some white widow cross big bug and had awesome harvest over a pound with 4 plant but i had to finish them inside because of how quickly it got cold.
I bought some Bruce banner auto feminised for this summer.

I'm making a room cooler by running a pex loop behind my basement wall. Then the water passes through a heater core and fan unit. Has about a 4-5000 btu capacity. I'm pretty certain a grid around the basement could cool my whole home.

Back
Top Bottom