The Alberta Growers Lounge

Back in the day when i used to grow on a larger scale and water was not metered used to run these all the time. We call them swamp coolers or chillers. They do work really well but use large quantities of water.
water-cooled-heat-exchangers-hydroponics.jpg

Back in the day when i used to grow on a larger scale and water was not metered used to run these all the time. We call them swamp coolers or chillers. They do work really well but use large quantities of water.
water-cooled-heat-exchangers-hydroponics.jpg
Water chiller, or air-to-water heat exchanger. Swap coolers evaporate water. The only difference is I'm sinking the heat into the ground around my basement, instead of dumping into the sewer. I think I'm limited to two 600 watt lights. Mainly, it's to cool the room during the lights off period, during the day. I'll see what it will handle. Would be nice to seal the room, and run CO2.

You guys ever watch the Danger cats... That guy cracks me up. Heavy Metal, Heavy Drinking, Heavy women. It's on you tube
I will have to check that out!! :thanks:

Whos planning on going next month?

Untitled.png
Ohh shit, God damn! I had no idea :yahoo:

that being said, probably not, would be sweet though! Are you going?

I don’t care for large gatherings of people anymore. I’m turning into an old hermit. As an old guy I’m also a bit concerned about the Corona virus, so no for me

I don’t care for large gatherings of people anymore. I’m turning into an old hermit. As an old guy I’m also a bit concerned about the Corona virus, so no for me
Probaby cancelling trip to japan, shits getting real. I think im healthy enough to fight it but would have to do that 14 day quarantine. Ppl freaking out, toilet paper of all things...:laugh:

I might, i like those kind of venue.
I’d love to go, just not sure if I will or not. I take pride in being there for my wife and daughter. I feel bad leaving them behind to go enjoy my self... and leave my wife behind to deal with everything my butt head of a daughter demands. She’s a bit of an ass hole to her mom. We will see though.

My wife hates big gatherings. Me on the other hand, I like big gatherings. I was big into partying and loved big party’s. The more people the better. Although I am in a part of my life where I do like to be at home, and stay to my self.

Probaby cancelling trip to japan, shits getting real. I think im healthy enough to fight it but would have to do that 14 day quarantine. Ppl freaking out, toilet paper of all things...:laugh:
Ohh no! Not your Japan trip!! But all in all, it’s prob a smart choice. Yeah people are going crazy with tp and hand sanitizer

Yeah I would’ve broken the buds up a bit to help make sure no trichomes are tucked away and protected. The name of the game is to agitate them all off!

I used an egg beater and it worked great! Really shook it all up.

Either way the haul looks good from over here in Ontario!

Yeah I would’ve broken the buds up a bit to help make sure no trichomes are tucked away and protected. The name of the game is to agitate them all off!

I used an egg beater and it worked great! Really shook it all up.

Either way the haul looks good from over here in Ontario!
Yeah lesson learned hahahha

Back
Top Bottom