Hey chief things are looking good. My widow is also exploding. I have a favor to ask I posted my plant in the pests n problem forum but no one has responded. Would you mind if I threw a pic or two up here to find out what my plants prob is. If not I understand. I don't want to jack your thread just looking for help

Looking good Chief, that WW has really taken off. :goodjob:

i dont know what it is but this one just seems to take real well to lst. i cant believe how thick the main stem is already its almost as thick as my last grows stem on harvest day lol

Love your choice in strains! WW is such an amazing strain. Always love seeing other NW growers!

i love the way she smells already. man honestly im bummed i have 2 white russians, i know their both potent and well credited BUT i wanted an AK-47 to complete the triangle. ak47xwhitewidow= white russian (you may have already known that though)

WW and WR is looking real good..i would FIM every bud site i could...you will love the results..i did about 10 spots on my plant and i am now seeing multiple sites developing...i think i see 6 on one stem...i'll try to get some good close-ups tonight...:goodjob:

i did a little fimming on the white widow and now that you say that youve inspired me to fimm away theres ALOT of spots on my plants where i can. i still think im going to let the White Russian#2 grow regular with out topp or fimming. just lst because i love the results im getting from my other plants but want to leave an open spot to learn and see side by side comparisons from the same batch.

I think lst really makes a plant bush out and stack the nodes a lot tighter. your plants look very healthy I wouldnt think you have root rot either. :tokin:

nice grow! looks like your plants are doing great in dwc,

i really wanna try dwc, but i want to be able to keep my water resevoir seperate from my plant resevoir in the future.

still not sure how imma do that,

but i cant wait to see your plants get all crystally aha

thats a good method trippinshrume of a DWC. get a black tub from walmart, a few buckets, drill holes in them, connect pvc pipe between the water rez and the plant rez, get a water pump, a back flow hole and drain then add nutes in you tub and it will flow through your buckets...theres alot of details i left out but thats thie "jist" of it.

I think lst really makes a plant bush out and stack the nodes a lot tighter. your plants look very healthy I wouldnt think you have root rot either. :tokin:

yea the original 2 are looking and comin along great. the newest white russian is a little behind because of the transplant shock but shes catchin up. glad u think they look healthy bud thanx

thats a good method trippinshrume of a DWC. get a black tub from walmart, a few buckets, drill holes in them, connect pvc pipe between the water rez and the plant rez, get a water pump, a back flow hole and drain then add nutes in you tub and it will flow through your buckets...theres alot of details i left out but thats thie "jist" of it.

it just seems like having 6 5 gallon buckets filled with water and a resevoir would be a tonnnnnn of water and nutrients, and i change my water completely every week usually. i would go thru my nutrients so fast it would be ridiculous.

yea if u have more plants its better for a bigger water culture..for me i only have 3 so if i had a 20 gallon rez id be losing nutes

the first few days of my last grow i used a 30 gallon tub for 2 plants. i was POURING the nutes in like crazy just to clean it out in 2 days because of root rot slime and foam lol.

i put 3.5 gallons of water in each of my resevoirs so im super saving and my ppms go up 100 pts with each tsp of part A&part B of my base

the method your thinkim about using is great. i wish i had the time to build one of those for my plants. itd be a nice upgrade lol

i love the way she smells already. man honestly im bummed i have 2 white russians, i know their both potent and well credited BUT i wanted an AK-47 to complete the triangle. ak47xwhitewidow= white russian (you may have already known that though)

I did know that :) Yeah i was glad i found some ak47 clones at a dispensary. That would be awesome to grow all three strains at once though! If only we could trade an ak47 clone and WR clone!

yea if u have more plants its better for a bigger water culture..for me i only have 3 so if i had a 20 gallon rez id be losing nutes

the first few days of my last grow i used a 30 gallon tub for 2 plants. i was POURING the nutes in like crazy just to clean it out in 2 days because of root rot slime and foam lol.

i put 3.5 gallons of water in each of my resevoirs so im super saving and my ppms go up 100 pts with each tsp of part A&part B of my base

the method your thinkim about using is great. i wish i had the time to build one of those for my plants. itd be a nice upgrade lol

ill be laid off of work for atleast another 2-6 weeks, so i have plenty of time and unemployment to do what needs to get done

White widow dwc res temp 69 room temp 70-75 ro water gh Lucas formula let and fim. I think it's cal/mag. I bought botincare cal/mag incase but not sure how to feed it. Any help is much appreciated chief thanks a lot you're a gentleman
IMG_046811.JPG

I did know that :) Yeah i was glad i found some ak47 clones at a dispensary. That would be awesome to grow all three strains at once though! If only we could trade an ak47 clone and WR clone!

ahhh man if only we could trade.= thatd be the shit..who knows though maybe ill find one soon and put it in

ill be laid off of work for atleast another 2-6 weeks, so i have plenty of time and unemployment to do what needs to get done

great! thats a good thing. even it will be a hassle it will keep your girls at 100%. Any damage on the leaves will stay there till they fall off. dont worry that the leaves dont change color look at the new growth, thats where it matters

White widow dwc res temp 69 room temp 70-75 ro water gh Lucas formula let and fim. I think it's cal/mag. I bought botincare cal/mag incase but not sure how to feed it. Any help is much appreciated chief thanks a lot you're a gentleman
IMG_046811.JPG

ive had similar marks on my last grows leaves. its probably a deficincy for sure. if you add that cal mag your plants should pick up color. your res tep and room temp is great so its a nute def. for sure

Back
Top Bottom